Giyuu|-|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I walk into the Hashira meeting trembling. I know I am only going there to become a brand new pillar but yet, I am so nervous. At least I know, Muichiro is going to be there.

I walk out staring at all the hashiras looking at me. Muichiro looked at me as I walked towards Oyakata-sama.

"This is the brand new pillar. Y/N uses the Breath of the Ribbon," said Oyakata-sama.

I sit at the end of the row next to this guy with a half-half haori. He seemed to catch my attention with his clear blue eyes.

TimeSkip(omg I am so lazy)

"Muichiro!" I yelled.

"Hm?" he looked at me as I dived towards him. He dodged me and I plopped on the floor. I landed on the ground on my face and I look up at Muichiro as he stares at me in confusion. Here we go, yet again.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Muichiro? Uh, hello? DID YOU FORGET YOUR OWN SIBLING AGAIN!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, Y/N. Yeah, I did forget," he said smiling.

"You promised me you wouldn't forget me last week!" I shouted as he stared at me.

"Are you kidding me? How did-" I complained doing all sorts of weird poses before Muichiro grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"I get it, okay?" he said sighing.

'You're so mean!" I said as I pouted.

"You're the mean one. You know I forget things in like an hour and you expect me to remember for 1 week," he said sighing.

"Then why did you promise me?" I asked staring at him angrily.

"I don't remember but usually I just do that to shut you up" he replied as I punched him.

"You are literally 17 years old but you act like an 8-year-old." he sighed again.

"Are you trying to say I am immature?!" I shouted.

He nodded and I just look at him.

I see a tall man appear with the half-half haori. He was the guy that I sat next to earlier in the Hashira meeting. He noticed me looking at him and laughed.

"That was quick," he said with his boring voice.

"Muichiro, you are supposed to be INNOCENT," I said.

"What makes you think I thought of unpure things," he said looking at me. Oh crap.

"Uh, well..." I replied.

He smiled and laughed. He always manages to laugh around me because I am his sibling but like I wish he would do that for everyone else.

"Well, I need to go for a mission. I will be back soon," he said getting up and leaving.