Muichiro|Dense|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Hi Y/N.," said Muichiro.

"H-hi, To-Tokito-kun," I said blushing to the point that I was red like a tomato.

"Are you sick? If you are, Shinobu is there," he said looking at me and pointing to Shinobu. He just doesn't understand I guess. I love him a lot but he is so DENSE or maybe he just doesn't feel the same way.

Muichiro's POV

Why is she so red? She probably has a fever from when she was walking out in the cold the other day. Shinobu told her not to go outside and train, but she still did. I sighed and walked back to my house.

I looked at the sky and couldn't seem to remember the name of the cloud. It looked a bit like Y/N but at the same time as a bird. Y/N the bird. I silently laughed to myself but her breath was Breath of the Feather. How coincidental.

I wondered how I managed to remember the name of her breath. I only remember mine and hers. Weirdly enough.

We have a joint mission soon. I hope that fever of hers doesn't get in the way.

TimeSkip

She looks better now so we head towards the field where the demons reside in. We walk into the field to hear a grumbling noise.

We quickly assume battle stances ready for battle. 5 demons pop up and they were some Upper Moons and Lower Moons. So annoying.

"Breath of Mist-2nd Form- Eight Layered Mist." as I unleashed multiple slashes at the demon's head. All the Lower Moons fell to the ground but the 2 Upper Moons survived.

"Breath of the Bird- 1st Form- Falcon's Talon." Y/N said before charging towards the demon at an incredible speed slicing off the Upper Moon's neck. The demon quickly regenerated and she jumped back.

"Demon Blood Art- Reaping Souls." said the demon.

"Third Form-Demisting Blast," I said jumping up and spinning around to prevent the needles from hitting us. Y/N looked at me and I sighed. We are here on a mission and yet she is standing there staring at me. The demon lunged towards her but she deflected it jumping backwards.

"Breath of the Bird- 4th Form- Feather Dance," said Y/N before jumping up and landed spinning on the ground. She flipped and sliced the Upper Moon's head off. She looked like a real bird doing that. It was so gentle but yet so elegant. The Upper Moon's head regenerated and Y/N looked determined to kill it. The demons lunged towards both of us at the same time using the same Blood Demon Art.

"Breath of Mist- 7th Form-Obscuring Mist." as I dashed around slicing both of their necks. Their heads both landed on the floor in a thud and Y/N went up to hug me. I stood there like a stick as I felt heat rush to my face. Her face was red again.

"Are you sick?" I asked. She honestly needs to take better care of herself.

"Nope," she said poking my face.

"Your face is red too," she said laughing. My face felt hot but I am not sick. She let go of me and walked through the field. I wonder what that feeling was.

TimeSkip

I actually still don't know what that feeling was. Even looking at the clouds, I still can't figure out what that feeling was. Maybe I should ask some of the pillars.

I walked down to the Butterfly Estate and saw Shinobu waving to me. I waved back and she looked at me concerned.

"Muichiro, are you okay? You look very confused." Shinobu asked.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure?" said Shinobu smiling.

"When I was on my joint mission with Y/N, I felt this strange feeling. My face felt hot and it felt weird." I said.

"It is called LOVE!" shouted Mitsuri appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh," I replied as Mitsuri giggled pushing Y/N towards me. Her face turned red and mine felt a little warm. Damn you, Mitsuri.

We both stood there staring at each other. It was getting awkward and Mitsuri giggled. Obanai walked out and stared at Mitsuri and both of us. He slapped his head and sighed and walked back. Mitsuri giggled and grabbed Obanai's hand and walked down the hallway dragging him. We could see Obanai's red face as he fainted.

I smiled and Y/N laughed. It was a very nice sound. I could her face turn red as she clenched her fist. I wonder what's wrong.

"Muichiro, I like you," said Y/N. I dunno how to reply. I have never been in this kind of situation before. Even worse, Shinobu was laughing.

"Well, um same," I replied playing with my sleeves.

She went up to hug me and I slowly hugged back awkwardly. Shinobu and the other pillars were laughing and Y/N ignored them and said something to me. It was very soft but I could still hear it.

"Muichiro, I swear you are so dense." she said laughing.

-NekoNya's Message-

Sorry for the bad plot.