Muzan|Child|

"Y/N, I am going to have a meeting with other demons, alright?" Father said as he helped me stack a tower with a few blocks

"You can stay here for the time being," said Father.

I nodded my head and he smiled patting my head. He seems pretty nice, I always hear him saying how people hate him and stuff to Mother. He doesn't seem cruel.

He sat next to me helping me with the blocks and suddenly, his subordinates as he likes to call them opened the door. The looked at me in shock and looked at Muzan in shock. Douma laughed.

"So, Muzan has a child. That's cute," he said fake smiling.

Nakime strung her biwa and the room changed. Daki looked at Muzan and he signalled everyone to sit. Everyone sat and I looked at them in surprise. Muzan lifted me up and placed me at the side of the room. I could understand what he was trying to tell me so I sat at the corner.

"We are planning our attack on the Demon Hunters. I will head to Ubuyashiki house," said Father. Everyone except Kokushibo and Nakime was basically staring at me instead of listening. I waved at them and they all waved back. Father laughed nervously and everyone turned back to him.

I was actually telling them to pay attention to Father or else he would kill you but I guess they are too dumb to know that.

"Fine, you all can play with her since you are more interested in her than our meeting. In an hour's time, you are to come back here," said Father as he left the room. I walked towards them and most of them patted me. Nakime and Kokushibo walked out. 

Daki and Douma were probably laughing the hardest. They were smiling way too hard. It was unlike them. The rest were too shy to touch me because I was his child.

-NekoNya's Message-

Well, uh here? I dunno how to write this one lol since I couldn't visualize this but here?