Problematic Situations

Annabeth's pov

  "So who was that boy?" Dad asks, driving down the highway.

  "Luke? He was the one who found me. Him and.... Thalia... took me in." I say, my voice cracking on Thalia's name.

  "What happened to Thalia?" Suzanne asks.

  I glare at the floor boards. "None of your business." I snap.

  "Is that any way to talk to you're m-"

  "I'm sorry, step mother, but you are not, and never will be my mother. Athena is." I say. I glare out the window, my arms crossed.

  Suzanne huffs.

  Dad sighs. "Can we try to be a happy, normal family?"

  "How can we be normal? I'm half god, Father; have you forgotten?" I ask.

  "No, Annie, I haven't."

  "Don't call me that." I snap.

  "And why not?"

  "Because that name has to many memories, that's why."

  "What memories?" Suzanne prompts.

  "You not believing me when I cryed for help when the s-spiders attacked me. You blaming all of your problems on me. For doing nothing when I told you about the bullies. For not lifting a finger when I was abandoned! How would you react if Dad ignored you!?" I ask, very annoyed.

  She glares at me. "Watch your tongue young la-"

  "Young lady!? Do you know how hard it is being half god half mortal!? Have you ever had to watch your back every second of every day, waiting for the next monster to run out at you, wondering wheather you'll survive the night!? How can you call me a young lady when you've never had to fight for your life!?" I ask.

  She stays silent for a moment. "None of that would have happened if you hadn't of run away."

  I scoff. "I heard your conversation. Dad, you even agree with her! You said I was a danger, so I removed the danger. I removed myself from your lives so that the twins could be safe! Besides, it was obvious you hate me and Dad's uncomfortable with me, that's why it shocked me when you wrote to me!" I say.

  Dad sighs. "Can we just try and start over? I would like to have my Annie back."

  "Please stop calling me that..." I say quietly.

  We were silent the rest of the trip, but Suzanne glared outside most of the ride. And she calls me a young lady! Ha!

A/N TWO CHAPPIES IN A ROW! Who's proud of me!? *chirp chrip*
  WHY DO YOU HATE ME!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And scene.
How r u guys!? Good I hope...
November 20th is coming up and I wish it had never happened. T_T....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You ask what Nov. 20th is?
The fourth aniversary of my mother's parting with the world. The day I lost my mother.... my best friend T_T....
  Well, bye.