Don't be Angry With Me

"Then why have you ignored me thelo past year?"

  Annabeth's pov

  I waited.

  And waited.

  And waited.

  Finally he sighs. "I don't know..."

  A lie.

  His eyes scream he's lieing.

  "You're lieing. I hope you have a very good reason, stranger." And I keep walking away.

  That wasn't my Luke.

  My Luke was as gone as Thalia.

  "Annie!" He calls after me.

  I spin on my heel and glare at him. I point a finger at him stepping forward and poking his chest. "I don't know who you are, but you aren't Luke. And Luke is the only one alive who can call me Annie. And I doubt he's alive anymore. He died the night Thalia died and you replaced him. You aren't the Luke I knew. You are not my Luke. You are a poor copy of him." I whisper harshly. "I am no longer blind, stranger. I won't fall for your tricks anymore. Like I said earlier, I had always been alone." And with that, I walk off, outside the greek palace to get some air.

  I found a suprizingly empty garden and I sank onto the side of a beautiful fountian. I looked down into the shimmering water as tears slowly slipped from my grasp to join the water below.

  I clench my fists as so many realizations hit me like a twenty pound sack of cement each.

  1: Luke was gone.

  2: I had no family now other than my sibilings in the Athena cabin but we weren't that close.

  3: Luke most likely was never coming back.

  4: I wasn't the same either.

  5: I had a now smothered crush on the old Luke Castilian.

  And so many others that I couldn't keep count of.

  But the last one that I knew of for sure hit me harder than the rest.

  But how could I have a crush on someone who was long gone? How could I have a crush on family?

  I sigh and splash alittle water in my face, then use the end of my shirt to dry it off. I pulled my jacket on and zipped it up then quickly raced the setting sun back to my bed, my mind racing a mile a minute.

  I lay down, still not able to fall asleep no matter how hard I try.

  I lay there, in the dark, eyes closed, when I breathing infront of me.

  I stay absolutely still.

  "I'm sorry Annie..." Luke says quietly. "Don't be angry with me."

  That sounds like my Luke.

  He shuffles off and exhastion takes over.

A/N and you guys know the rest of this story. You know how Luke steals both the master bolt and the helm of darkness.
  So that basically means this story is... *dry sob* over...
  Thank you guys so much! You have been so supportive and I couldn't be more thankful!
  Sadly, I don't have more room on my phone's memory to put another story on this app/web site so, if you wish to read more of my works, you'll have to go to quotev.com My user name on there is Daughter-of-the-Gods as well, except use hyphons instead of underscores.
  I am working on a Harry Potter fan fic named Never Alone. I am also working on a story with my close friend and sister by choice on a Percy Jackson HoH fanfic, but no parts have been published on that story so...
  Well, thank you again... I wish none of my stories were over... *sigh* oh well...
  Bye...