Chapter 5

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. I will indicate where it starts with ------------------------ and indicate where it ends with ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so if you want to skip this section you can.

Antonio Angel Hernandez Sanchez

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dean kissed down my neck, down my chest, down the ridges of my stomach muscles and down...but then his lips met mine. My arms wrapped around him and pulled him close to me as the kiss heated between us and connected us. His warm hand wrapped around my hard on. Euphoria rushed through me.

A loud, continuous beep had me sitting up straight in bed. Ugh. I fell back onto the soft pillows. Of course it was a dream. I didn't have abs like that. And I was hard as if I was a horny teenager and not a middle aged man. Well, I was a horny middle aged man. At least when it came to Dean. I got up and went into the bathroom that connected to my bedroom. I didn't bother to shut the door as I pulled down my jogging pants and boxers.

I wrapped my hand around my hard on and let my imagination continue the dream. Now the sexy, hot Dean wasn't just jerking me off. He was inside me moving. My fingers of my free hand reached around to the back. I inserted a finger as I imagined him inside me hitting that spot. My finger found it and a small grunt escaped me. I bit my bottom lip. I imagined his lips over my body, his tongue swirling with mine. My hand continued to pump while my fingers continued to explore. It was the thought of his smoldering, gold eyes staring down at me that made me climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paused a moment feeling slightly guilty that I did this thinking of a man who probably didn't feel the same way about me. I quickly pushed the feeling away. It wasn't like anyone was ever going to find out. It didn't take me long to get ready to go to the gym.

When I walked out into the hall with my bag slung over my shoulder, Elizabeth and Sarah stepped out of their room. They were both dressed for the gym too.

"You're going to the gym?" Elizabeth asked me.

I nodded.

Sarah stood behind Elizabeth. She wrapped her arms around Liz's waist and put her head on her shoulder. She had to bend to do it as she was taller than Elizabeth. It probably would have been easier for her if she had just rested her head on top of Elizabeth's.

"You've been diligent about going," Sarah said. "I honestly thought you would have given up by now."

"I didn't," Liz said with a slight smile on her face. "Once Tonio puts his mind to something, he sticks with it." Her arms automatically went around Sarah's.

"I know," Sarah said, "but it's been years since he went to the gym. Do you want to come with us to our gym this time?"

"No," I said. I started down the stairs. They pulled away from their embrace to follow me. "I would be too self conscious. I like going to a place where I don't know anybody."

"Okay," Sarah said, "but you're welcome to change your mind at any time."

"How did it go with that guy yesterday?" Elizabeth asked.

That guy just happened to be the love of my life. Well, not yet, but someday. Maybe.

"Good," I said. "He laughed at my jokes and seemed to really enjoy them. He also made me a sandwich for lunch."

"He's smiling," Sarah said.

"You must really like him," Liz said.

"I do," I said. I put on my shoes while Elizabeth and Sarah did the same.