4. first night

Later that night ....

Ginny always hated hiding but she never wanted people to know this side of her , this broken down side .
After hiding for a while in the bathroom she finally decided to go back to her room , maybe get some sleep but when she got to the dor she heard Hermione saying goodnight.

if I enterd now then Hermione would see I've been crying and start asking questions and I didn't want that . Her mind raced with a million thoughts.

She sighed and walked in the living room , empty , perfect she thought.

Why can't I get over this ... I thought.... it's been months...

She sat down on the couch table and stared at the fire . Her thought burned her mind more than the heat of the fire . She stared at the flames until her eyes welled up with tears . She cover her face with her hands , trying to silance her pain .She kept crying and didn't notice someone had enterd the room . He knelt down to her and gently pulled her hands away from her face . She opend her burning eyes and saw Blaise sitting in front of her .She was so tierd she didn't have the strength to pull away or hide she just stood there looking down at her feet .
He cupped her face and wiped the tears away with his thumb
"What's wrong? "he asked lifting her head up so she would look at him .
" it's..." she shed a few more tears " Hermione said earlier that I have 6 brothers...." She sniffed " which I don't... I had , now I have 5 ..." She wiped her tears tears. For a moment he was silent . Dough Ginny wasn't expecting anything from him , not everyone could understand what she was feeling. He got up and sat next to her . He placed a hand around her and pulled her in tightly " It's just stupid little things like these that remind me that ... Fred isn't here anymore... "she said before resting her head on his chest
" I know it's hard ...just give it time , don't be hard on yourself " he took her hand and held it while drawing small circles with his thumb on the back of it
For a while they both stood there enjoying each other's company . In that time Ginny noticed how his hand perfectly held her , how gentle he was with her . The way his hand wrapped around her waist . She felt safe .
" you should go to sleep " he said as he put a strand of hair behind her ear .
" yeah ..." Ginny got up but didn't feel like leaving him , she wanted to stay . "What if ... um ... I sleep here ..." She asked shyly
" I mean it fine ... but wouldn't the bed be mo-"
" I mean , here with you ..." Blaises lips curved into a smile , he stepped forward and grabbed her hand , pulling her in a hug .
" what ever make you feel better " he mumbled
Blaise threw a few of the pillows away , making more space on the couch. Yet they still fell asleep in each other's arms .

2am

The black haired woman was on top of her ,holding her down with her knife at her throat .
" how did you get in my vault?!Anser me you filthy mudblood !! "The woman screamed
"We didn't! I swear ! I swear!" Hermione cried , not knowing what to do
"LIAR!" She screamed "did the goblin help you ?!"
She nodded no' while tears streamed down her face . Her words angered her , she got of her and pointed her wand right at her
" Crusio !" She cackled
A scream escaped Hermiones lungs . It felt like every inch of her body was stabbed at once , like she was burned alive , felt like her skin was being pealed open , like she was slowly eaten alive , even boiled alive . The pain was excruciating , unbearable.
She finally stopped and sat back on top of her again . This time the witch didn't even bother holding her down . The effects of the cruciatos were tireing her fiziclly and mentally .
" how dare you take from me and lie to my face ?!" She said , inches away from her face . Spitting every word out on her . She quickly took out her knife
" no !no !no !please !" Hermione cried and pleadded . She held her down . Hermione started screaming at the top of her lungs , jerking her body , trying to move , to escape her grip but she simply couldn't " please! Don't! " her body couldn't take the weight of the pain and react .Hermione gave up , while the woman was digging in her skin , marking her , writing the insult that has been honting her all her life .

" mudblood "

***

" No ! No! No ! Please! " Draco heard a cry and instantly gripped his wand before he was even awake . He flicked it and a ray of light lit the room , he looked around and saw Hermione struggling to breathe in her sleep yet still panting .
He got up and approached her , she mumbled cries and apologizes . She woke up gasping for air before he even got the to wake her up .
He could see her face but he could tell that behind that mane of hair she was crying.
Draco placed a hand on her chin and tilted her face up so he could see her . Her cheeks were burning red with traces of tears .
" nightmare?" He asked and she nodded with a pouting look . He brushed her cheeks with his thumb
"Remember there just nightmares.... there not real" he said before slowly laying her back down . " better sleep than think about it " he said as he put a strand of hair behind her ear .
He looked at her and caressed the side of her face until her breathing calmed down . He slowly got up to go back to his bed. Right when he layed back down he heard a small voice .
" Malfoy...?"
" yeah ?"
" can you stay with me ... ?untill I fall asleep?" She said in a shy voice . He didn't say anything and just got up and layed next to her on top of the covers .
Hermione scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her .

Few minutes later they were both asleep like that .

Hi guys ! I'm sorry  it's really short but I'm very buizzy rn so I wanted to get something out in case I wouldn't be posting in the next few days . Hope you liked it , leave a comment 💚