Chapter 10(Take my virgnity)

(Bayley's POV)

"Need help stretching?" I asked behind Sasha with a smirk playing on my lips.

"N-No." She swiftly turned around hitting my nose with her hair in the process. I held my hands behind me and slowly leaned into her personal bubble.

"That's a shame." I straightened my back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me bringing her hand to the cross swirling it around her fingers.

"We have practice." I deadpanned and she huffed.

"I know that but why are you here with me...us?" She looked around, some S-R's looked at us glaring and others just did their stuff.

"I got bored." I said shrugging and she rolled her eyes.

"Go away, coach will be mad." She said pushing me away when I made one step towards her.

"I just want to help..."

"Go away."

"Kill joy. Oh wait, guess what?" I said excited. All day I wanted to tell her but every time I saw her I forgot. She raised her eyebrows in question.

"Remember how I was saving that old motorcycle?" I asked excitedly.

"Wait, you got it!?" Sasha asked.

"Yes. It just needs to be fixed and you're going to help me today." I grinned.

"You're just using my cheap labor." Sasha deadpanned.

"Don't say you don't want to speed away on it." I said.

"Whatever. Just go away." She wanted to push me again but this time I grabbed her hands and forcefully tugged her to me.

"Martinez, come back!" Coach shouted. I winked to Sasha then jogged to our side of the field.

"Hey Bayley." Becky said and I hummed acknowledging her.

"What's going on between you two?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I thought we talked about this, stay the fuck away from her." Becky said, and I clenched my jaw to refrain from snapping at her.

(Sasha's POV)

"Did your dad see this?" I asked throwing my leg over the motorcycle and straddling it.

"Yes I thought he would flip and start screaming." Bayley said.

"But?"

"But for the first time in my life he was happy that I didn't ask for money." I felt her doing the same behind me she sat down flush against my back. She snaked her arms around my stomach and put her chin on my shoulder.

I leaned over her tracing my nails along her forearm. She softly trailed her hand down reaching my hips then she put her palms on my thighs. She started to rub them and I can feel her steady hot breath on my neck making me shiver.

"Wanna go play Xbox?" I asked.

"Damn it, you're perfect." She said making my cheeks hot. I don't know what's exactly going on here, but I liked it and I won't ruin this moment with questions.

"Last one is going to be a player two." I said quickly hopping off the motorcycle and starting to sprint. I tried to look over my shoulder but I didn't see her. I quickly hopped over the couch but with my luck there was Bayley already lying. I didn't have time to move my knee away and it connected with her crotch. She yelped rolling on her side making me almost fall off of the couch.