Chapter 31(Happy Valentine's day)

(14th February)
(Valentine's day)
(8:15 am)

(No one's POV)

"You can't open this one until last. In fact I want you to open it tonight." Bayley pushed a small box to the side before pushing another one towards Sasha and smiling. She was proud of herself for what she was able to find for Sasha.

"Your call." Sasha said with a smile as she opened the first present. She pulled out some movies that she had been telling Bayley about wanting and a pair of sexy lingerie."Oh?" She said holding them up with a smirk.

Bayley leaned into Sasha some as she watched her open the gifts. "See, I was listening to you about those movies." She chuckled some before wiggling her eyebrows to the lingerie. "I think that one is more for me than for you to be honest." She giggled.

Sasha chuckled. "I'm shocked you actually listen to me." She joked as she leaned over to kiss Bayley softly. "I will gladly put those on for you any time you want....especially if sex is involved afterward." She said laughing softly before opening the next one which is a cute pink princess onesie. "Aww baby this is so cute." Sasha said holding the onesie against her chest. "I want our baby girl to wear this after you gave birth to her." Bayley said smiling proudly. Sasha gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Babe she will look so cute in it. I love it." Sasha said.

She pushed Bayley's first present in front of her. "This one first." She said with a smile. Bayley chuckled and started opening her present. It revealed a Celine Dion CD. "Baby I know how much you love Celine." Sasha said chuckling. "Oh my gosh Sash I love it! I love it." She commented before cupping Sasha's jaw and kissing her softly. "I knew you'd like it." Sasha smiled before reaching past her for the other gift to hand to her. "I hope you like it."

Sasha watched as her girlfriend opened her gift. "It's from you. I'm sure I will love it." Bayley opened it quickly and was shocked. "Oh my gosh babe, this must have been very expensive." She said before staring at the golden watch. "Nothing is too expensive for you love." Sasha said and put the golden watch around Bayley's wrist which fitted perfectly. Bayley kissed her deeply.

"I love it Sash, you're the best." She said before kissing her again.

She pushed a smaller box in front of Bayley. "This one is....homemade. Don't expect too much." She chuckled softly as she watched Bayley start to open her last gift.

"Homemade, huh?" She smirked as she opened up the box and pulled out a strung together booklet. She slowly smiled as she flipped through it. "Date night of my choosing.... Good for a quiet night at home.... It's a coupon book." Sasha looked at Bayley as she continued flipping through. "I figured it would lead to a naked massage," Bayley winked to her.

Sasha watched as Bayley picked up the booklet she made. She chuckled as her girlfriend flipped through. "Wait till you get to the end." Sasha said as she wiggled her eyebrows. "One long night of mind blowing orgasms." She said as she smiled. "That's the only one in there that doesn't expire and can be used more than once." She said as she scooted closer to her girlfriend. "Happy Valentine's day, my love." She said as she wrapped her arm around Bayley and held her close.

Bayley glanced at her before getting to the last one in the book. "I definitely like that one. Now that's mind blowing orgasms for me.....right?" She smirked to to her before putting the book down and turned her head to kiss Sasha softly. "Happy Valentine's day, babe. I love you." Bayley whispered to her before leaning into her side.

Sasha giggled. "Well, yeah. It's for you....but the hope is that it will lead to both of us having mind blowing orgasms." She said before returning her girlfriend's kiss. She smiled at Bayley and rested her hand on her thigh. "I love you too."