Chapter 35(A poem?)

(Sasha's POV)
(3:17 am)

(SASHA IS IN REM (RAPID-EYE MOVEMENT) STAGE OF SLEEP AND IS DREAMING)

Bayley is down on one knee, holding a small black box in her hand. We are in Paris, in front of the Eiffel tower.

"Will you marry me?" She asked,

"Yes," I nodded as tears ran down my cheeks.

She stood up and put the diamond ring in my finger. Her eyes were teary and we started kissing. We took lots of pictures in front of the Eiffel tower and in different parts of Paris. We had an amazing weekend full of laughter, fun and romance.

*

My dad walked me down the aisle as Bayley waited for me by the altar. I wore a traditional white wedding dress and Bayley wore a beautiful all white suit. Her hair was down and she looked absolutely breathtaking. Becky, Charlotte and Naomi were my bridesmaids and Finn, Seth and Jimmy were the bestmen. They all looked absolutely beautiful.

"It is now time for your vows." The pastor said. I've decided to go first.

"Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us built a home filled with learning, laughter, love and light. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.

I, Sasha Mercedes Banks, take you, Bayley Pamela Rose Martinez, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Both Bayley and I started crying as I said my vows.

Bayley held both my hands into hers and began to say her vows.

"Today, we begin our lives together. I promise before our families and our friends to be your faithful wife. I choose to live with you, as your lover, your companion, and your friend, loving you when life is peaceful and when it is painful, during our successes and during our failures. I support your strengths and accept your weaknesses. I will honor your goals and dreams, trying to always, to encourage your fulfillment. I will strive to be honest and open with you, sharing my thoughts and my life with you. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward.

I, Bayley Pamela Rose Martinez, take you, Sasha Mercedes Banks, for my lawful wife, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Bayley looked deeply into my eyes as she said her vows.

"You may kiss your brides." The pastor said, after we put the wedding rings in each others fingers.

We kissed each other passionately, filled with one hundred percent love.

*

At the reception: we went to the dance floor to do our first dance. We slow danced to Celine Dion's 'Love doesn't ask why' song. We stared deeply into each others eyes as we listened and slow danced to the song. It's as if every one else around us doesn't exist. It felt as if the world has stopped because all I saw was Bayley, my wife, the love of my life. We started making out, never letting go of each other. It felt like a fairytale.

***

"Oh my gosh Sash, she just took her first step." Bayley said proudly, and planted kisses all over Aaliyah's face as she carefully walked towards Bayley. We have bought our own home and I'm currently pregnant with our second child. It's a boy and we're going to name him Louis Vuitton aka LV. I have alwaysed love the name, not only is it my favourite brand but I like the LV thing, I think it's cool.