Chapter 26(You 100% have my blessing)

(Sasha's POV)
(The next day)

"Daddy, can we talk?" I asked seeing my dad sitting by the kitchen table reading a news paper.

Bayley and Becky went out with friends and my mom went shopping with her girlfriends. Things are still weird between me and my dad but I think now is the perfect time to talk with him about it.

My dad putted his news paper down before taking his reading glasses off.

"I'm listening." He said.

I took a deep breath before talking.

"Daddy, I know you don't like the idea of me wanting to propose to Bayley but-"

"Sasha we've already talked about this." My dad said cutting me off.

"I know but please just hear me out."

My dad sighed.

"I'm getting closer and closer to my due date and I would love to get married before the baby is born. Daddy I can give you a million reasons why I wanna spend the rest of my life with Bayley. She's my first love and I would die for her without giving it a second thought. And I-"

"Sasha when Bayley lost her mom, your mom and I took her into our home and hearts and raised her as our own. I considered her as a daughter, and even you and Becky considered her as a sister. So tell me how can I accept the fact that the girl I raised as my own, impregnated my daughter. Y'all are suppose to be sisters." My dad said cutting me off yet again.

I completely understand his point but he should shut up and listen.

"Daddy I understand what you mean but sometimes you don't have control over your feelings. The heart wants what it want and mine wants Bayley. Bayley and I didn't ask to fall in love, it just happened. She makes me happy daddy, don't you want me to be happy?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Of cause I want you to be happy baby but I don't want you to get hurt ,that's my biggest fear. And Bayley is a bit of a loose cannon."

"She has changed a lot I promise you she's not like that anymore. Daddy please I love her unconditionally she's the only person who I wanna be with. And if you love me, you would let me marry my soulmate."

My dad scratched his head.

"Sasha you're still very young and I-"

"No daddy no. I know that I'm young but I know what I'm feeling for Bayley is true love. And I'm going to propose to her with or without your permission but it would mean the world to me if I had your blessing." I said and didn't even realise that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

My dad pulled me in for a hug. I started sobbing on his chest as he held me. After what felt like hours he pulled away and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

He cleared his throat.

"Okay Sasha if that is what makes you happy, then you have my blessing because at the end of the day I just want my baby girl to be happy. So go ahead and propose to the love of your life. You 100% have my blessing." My dad said.

I started crying even harder and I don't know whether it was out of happiness or maybe it's my hormones but I felt extremely happy and relief. This is all I ever wanted.

"Thank you daddy. You have no idea what it means to me." I said after calming down a little.

"So when are you planing to propose?" He asked.

"I was thinking next week."

"Wow so soon?"

"Yeah I mean, next week Friday is Valentine's day and I want to propose to her on Valentine's day. It's the day of love you know?" I said.