Chapter 14(What's that supposed to mean?)

(Sasha's POV)

"Go say hello." Seth said when he saw Bayley with her team mates at the end of the corridor.

"I said hello earlier." I lied.

"Awwe Mercedes is shy." Sonya said as she pinched my cheek.

"I'm not... Should I give her a hug or a kiss, but what if she doesn't want it?" I murmured.

"Just kiss her but not too heavy, remember we're still in school." Seth smirked.

I scowled at him and slapped his shoulder.

"Why did I tell you everything?" I asked him.

"'Cause I'm a good listener while Sonya here is an unstoppable talker." He said playfully and threw his arm around Sonya's shoulder making her blush. I wanted to coo at how cute they look but Sonya gave me a stare stopping me.

Just then I felt arms wrap tightly around my waist.

"Hi." Bayley said pecking my lips when I turned my head trying to look over my shoulder. She snaked her hand on my stomach playing her fingers on it.

"Hey." I blushed putting my hands on hers and leaning into her.

"Are you guys an item?" Bayley asked Seth suspiciously when she saw how close he and Sonya were.

"Everything good, Martinez." Seth said back, ignoring her previous question.

"Are you two an item?" Bayley asked him again.

"What? No." Seth said quickly dropping his arm from Sonya's shoulder and they both blushed.

"Okay... Well bye." Bayley said and tried to drag me but I resisted. However she didn't give up either and I ended up letting her drag me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked giving up.

"Janitor's closet." She said in a 'duh' voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanna make out." Bayley said shrugged.

"Not now." I said.

"But..." Bayley pouted.

"Later okay, the bell is about to ring anyway." I said calmly and kissed her pout away.

"You owe me though." She smirked and I felt her hand squeeze my waist.

"Walk me to my class?" I used my best Banks charm and gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, okay. Stop it." She surrender.

"I'll walk you to class."

I smiled triumphantly. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we made our way to my next class. It didn't take us too long before we got to my class.

"Oh my gosh you're one of the clingy types." She said when I hugged her next to my class, I didn't want to let go of her.

"I'm sorry, this is my first relationship." I pouted and released her. I pecked her cheek and walked to class.

(Bayley's POV)

"Take a picture it will last longer." I murmured angrily to the new girl when I noticed that she was checking me out.

"Thanks for the permission." The new girl said.

I looked at her scowling. She surprised me by taking her phone out and actually daring to take the picture of me.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked shutting my locker.

"No, I'm Lacey. Lacey Evans." She replied.