Chapter 19(What!? I didn't rape her.)

(Sasha's POV)

I walked into the cafeteria, looking around for my friends. We recently made it a habit to all sit together for lunch.

"Hey." I smiled as I sat down with them.

"Hello Mercedes, how are you?" Finn asked shooting me one of his fabulous smiles.

"I'm good." I said.

"And how's the little one in your stomach?" He asked catching me off guard.

I'm still not used to the fact that people know that I'm pregnant. I'm showing and all but it's still hard to get used to it.

"Well, all of the appointments are going good so far and the doctor didn't said that there's something wrong so I guess my little one is fine so far." I said not really knowing how to answer his question.

I then felt someone sit down next to me. I looked over to see Bayley sliding down a tray in front of me, I looked at her confused.

"Eat it." Bayley demanded.

I shook my head, "I'm not really hungry."

"Well help me then but you have to eat something and I won't accept anything but a yes." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Yikes, daddy has spoken." Finn said, making everyone laugh around the table.

Bayley just shrugged one shoulder giving me a smirk. Finally I gave in and we started to eat, she smiled triumphantly and leaned over to give me a quick peck on the cheek.

"So Bayley why don't we see you with Lacey anymore?" Asked Naomi.

I almost choked but after a few coughs I was fine but Bayley on the other hand was still coughing. Like really bad, Seth even gave her a few smacks on the back.

"Moron, stop hitting me." Bayley said pushing him away.

"But it helps." He pouted looking like a kicked puppy.

"I better go." Bayley said.

I looked at her pleading, if she leaves me now all the questions are going to be on me. I quickly put my hand on Bayley's shoulder.

"So what's the deal with Lacey?" Finn asked now and the others looked at us curiously.

"Speaking of the devil." Bayley muttered when her phone buzzed. She quickly read it and then gave it to me.

'Bayley I don't know what I did but c'mon talk with me, I thought we're friends -LE'

"I think you should talk to her." I said to her after a few moments.

"Well I don't." Bayley said.

"I think you should." Finn said.

Bayley and I shot him a glare.

"You don't even know half of the story." Bayley said.

"Then tell us, we can always help." Finn said.

"Nice try." I chuckled smirking to him.

"Okay, so text her that you meet her now." I said to Bayley.

"Babe, I have classes to attend. She said.

"No you don't, you have a free period." I smiled to her and brought my hand to her face I wiped my thumb on the corner of her lip, cleaning away sauce. I brought it to my lips quickly licking it off. I caught Bayley staring at me without blinking. I quickly tapped her nose making her scrunch it.