Chapter 32(You're drunk, go sleep)

(Sasha's POV)
(Valentine's day)

"Babe I wanna take you somewhere special later today." Bayley said, before kissing my lips.

I smiled during the kiss.

"Where are we going, love?" I asked, very curious to know.

Bayley held me close to her body.

"It's a surprise babe but I know you're gonna love it." She said, smiling at me which sent butterflies to my stomach.

"Aww baby now I'm super curious." I said before pouting.

"I love you so much." She said and looked at me with so much love in her eyes.

"I love you too, so much." I said staring back at her. Every time I look into her eyes it's like everything else around me doesn't exist, it's like everything else is a blur.

"Baby I'm so curious about that gift, can I open it now?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Bayley's neck.

"Babe, no I want you to open it later because it's very special." Bayley said, pecking my pouty lips.

"Okay, fine," I said and smiled as she pecked my lips several times.

_______________________________________________

(1 hour later...)

"Mom I'm so nervous. What if she says no?" I asked anxiously.

"Relax honey just breathe. Bayley loves you just relax okay." My mom said before hugging me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Bayley went to her house to go and talk with Edge so we're gonna take the opportunity to decorate the house.

"Hey Sash! Hey ma'am." Jimmy said, walking in holding balloons and a box full of stuff, with Naomi right behind him.

"Hey honeys." My mom said, before hugging them. My mom is such a hugger just like my Bayley.

"Hey guys, what's in the box?" I asked,

"It's the candles you asked for and a few other decorations." Naomi said.

"I know I asked for candles but don't you guys think it's a little over the top." I said.

"You said you wanted it to be romantic," Jimmy said.

"I know... but right now.... I don't know." I sighed.

"Girl, don't tell me you're getting cold feet." Naomi said raising her eyebrow.

"Oh my god Sasha are you having doubts?" My mom asked.

"No, no I'm not having any doubts. I guess I'm just nervous I want everything to be perfect. What if Bayley thinks that this is all a joke. What if she thinks that I'm joking." I said.

I'm getting more and more nervous by the second. If I wasn't pregnant I probably would have downed a bottle Alizé right now.

"Sash why would she think that? You need to relax seriously. Everything will be fine." Jimmy said.

"Yeah his right baby." My mom said.

"Hey, hey everyone!" Finn, Roman and Seth greeted before putting down the boxes they carried.

"Hey guys." I greeted and hugged them. Okay I guess I'm a hugger too :)

"Where are Ruby, Sarah and Liv? Oh and Sonya?" I asked them. They should have been here like 30 minutes ago to do my hair and make up. Liv is a master when it comes to doing make up and Ruby and Sarah knows all about cool hairstyles.