Chapter 3(What the actual fuck?)

(Sasha's POV)

"So how do I look?" I spin around, showing the dress, waiting for my mom to approve it.

"Wow... you look beautiful, Sasha." My mom smiled, then clapped her hands like a three year old. "You're growing so fast. In the next few days we won't even recognize you." She said dramatically and out of habit I rolled my eyes.

"Still I feel weird with this dress." I tried to smooth it out and pull a little bit down.

I feel like this amazing dress is too beautiful for me.

"Sasha, you look fabulous in this dress. You should wear something like that more often. I bet you would catch someone's special eye." My mom tried to make me believe like always.

Every time I look in the mirror I hate myself.

I'm envious that my sister have a very feminine figure while mine is boyish.

"Mom." I said, when I walked out of the changing room. My mom was sitting on a small love-seat calmly waiting for me.

"What would you think if maybe I-I would get c-contacts?" I tensely bit my lip, waiting for her to speak.

"If you really want it, I don't see why not." Like a flash plunged at her, wrapping my arms around her, squeezing the shit out of her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, I loooooove you." I murmured into her chest.

"Honey, let me breath." She chuckled and I pulled away, feeling kind of embarrased. " I will do anything in my power to make you feel better about yourself honey."

___________________________________________

(Becky's POV)

"Next time, we really are going to California." I said, when Bayley and I sat in our seats, next to each other in the plane.

"Yeah of course. Your parents will let us.." Bayley said sarcastically, in which return I rolled my eyes. Sometimes she's so annoying. "But yeah it would be totally cool. So many hot girls there." She dreamily looked at one spot.

"Martinez, wipe that drool away... Don't embarrass me."

"You and your face are embarrassing me. I can't even believe you are my friend."

I faked hurt. "You're an asshole, you just broke my heart."

"Dumbass," She muttered. "Ouch." I slap her shoulder hard and glared. This is going to be a long summer.

Yeah, I would love it but I'm kind of sad that my lil sissy Sash isn't here. I sighed.

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

"You know, you should ask that blonde girl on a date. You totally should tap that ass before we go home. Have a little fun till then," Bayley said, when she caught me staring at a tall, muscular blonde girl across the park.

"Bayley... I said, I... I'm not into girls."

"Nice try, I'm not buying it." She said. I wanted to beat her so much right then.

"Gay.. Gay.. Gayyyy." She singsong it.

I rolled my eyes and rooted some grass, then threw at her.

"Bitch." She slapped my arm, and it was kind of hard, I rubbed it trying to ease the stinging.

"Asshole." I replied back.

"GAAAAYYY." When she said that, I dived into her and pinned her underneath me, on the grass.

"I will fucking kick you in the balls if you say that one more time." I growled out.

Yes, you heard me right. My best friend has a penis, it's a very rare condition but ya it is what it is and I love and accept her just as she is.