Chapter 34(Hello, Aaliyah)

(Sasha's POV)

She's gone....

"BAYLEY.... NO!!!!!!" I cried out hysterically and cried on her chest. Everyone in the room started crying. This feels like a horror movie, a terrible nightmare.

My mom tried to get me up from the floor but I didn't want to leave Bayley's side.

"Honey, you need to get up from the floor." My mom said softly, before rubbing my back.

I shook my head.

"No! No... I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying right here with her." I said, crying.

"Baby, I know it's hard. But she's gone, let me hold you honey." My mom said.

"No! No! I'm not leaving her side!" I cried out and stared at Bayley's dead body.

The emotions that I'm feeling now is unexplainable. The pain is unbearable.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Aahh!" I cried out, before rubbing my stomach.

"Oh my god Sasha are you okay?" I heard my mom ask.

I couldn't talk because the pain that I felt was too bad.

Soon my mom and my friends helped me up from the floor, my eyes not leaving Bayley's body for one second. She just laid there, lifeless.

"Bayley!" I cried out while holding my stomach.

"Honey, we're going to take you to the hospital okay. Hunter let's go." My mom said.

"Let me go get my car keys." My dad said.

"Hurry up!" My mom shouted.

"We're coming with y'all." Naomi and Jimmy said.

"When paramedics come, just tell them what happened." My mom said.

"Yes ma'am." I heard Seth say.

***

(Becky's POV)

Jimmy, Naomi, my mom and dad took Sasha to the hospital because she is clearly in pain. God I just hope the baby is okay.

Finn and I looked at each other and we both burst out in tears. I looked over at Bayley's lifeless body and cried non stop.

My best friend... She's gone..

Me, Finn, Sarah, Ruby, Jay, Roman, Seth and Charlotte did a group hug and we all cried our eyes out.

This seems so unreal.

A few minutes later the paramedics came, and we've told them everything that had happened. They examined her body and called 911 and a mortuary vehicle to pick up her body.

Soon the morgue came and we all watched as they covered her body with a white sheet. I cried so hard when they carried her body out of the house and into the mortuary vehicle. I watched as they drove away and fell down to my knees.

"BAYLEY!!!!" I screamed-cried from the top of my lungs.

Charlotte kneeled down next to me and held me in her arms as I cried uncontrollably.

______________________________________________

(THE NEXT DAY)

(Sasha's POV)

I'm currently in my room just crying, that's what I've been doing for the past 24 hours. Although I'm relief that my baby is okay, well me and Bayley's baby...