Chapter 27(I want to go to Harvard)

(Sasha's POV)

My heart trying to break free from my rib cage as it hammered faster and faster in my chest. Bayley's touch made me shudder underneath her. As her nails slowly but determined traced up my thigh I started to breathe heavier. Her lips met mine into a soft intimate kiss. She gently put her finger over my clothed clit putting pressure on it. Her hot breath ghosting my lips as she trailed her hand up, she quickly slipped her fingers under my panties. Bayley's fingers touched me. Her lips right corner lifted up. That arrogant smirk that knowing look in her eyes drove me crazy. Later I will tell her how irritating she's being cocky but right now I can't help but be a fucking mess with her hovering over me. My fingers automatically started unbuttoning her shirt. After I undo two I got incredibly frustrated at how long it takes. Without thinking I ripped it making her gasp.

"What...the hell.." Bayley stuttered shocked, I smirked shrugging my shoulders finally tracing my fingers over her abs. I bit my lower lip seeing as her muscles twitched under me, I took a deep breath. Seeing that I have some power on her turns me so incredibly on. We both are panting trying to somehow fill our lungs with so needed air. She idly rubbed my clit as I lazily traced my fingers from her firm stomach to her delicious breasts. Our lips are trapped together. My hands got higher and caught her shirt's collar I slide it down her strong arms seeing goosebumps appearing on her skin where my touch was. Her fingers worked their magic and I lightly put pressure on her sternum. She pulled away and looked at me with her loving eyes making this so fucking intense. I pushed her till she finally lied down on her back. I quickly pulled my black over sized sweater with a skull on it over my head with my bra and pushed off my black tights and panties down my legs tossing it somewhere in the room. She reached my stomach spaying gently her fingers on it making the butterfly army go crazy in my stomach. Moments like this she's still so fucking cute it hurts.

I gave her a pointed look. "Now is not the time to be cute." I muttered rolling my eyes as she gave me her charming smile. Her dimples are poking on her cheeks her eyes shine and I would coo at her adorableness but I'm too horny for that. I lifted myself kneeling next to her. My fingers reached her tight dark jeans I slowly worked there unbuttoning the button and unzipping it. I looked to my side and immediately rolled my eyes when she put her hands behind her neck smirking I tugged down her jeans, with her boxers, she stretched her strong taut muscles and my eyes couldn't stop invading her body, her stomach, her hard cock lying on her stomach. Everything about her is just so beautiful.

My first fantasies started with her. Although they weren't dirty like now but I always fantasized about her. When my eyes would drop down to her lips I always would imagined how they would taste, how they would feel against mine. When she would tightly flush our bodies together my heart wouldn't stop telling how perfectly we fit together while my brain screamed that she's just a dream. That I should wake up and realise that she can't be mine. But now she's here with me. We are together. I guess, my stupid heart was right, we fit so perfectly together.

'The dream of mine' pulled her pants down looking like the queen of seduction making my mouth watering at her body. I put my hand on her thigh seeing how her tan skin contrasting with. I put pressure to her skin slowly creasing, massaging the area near her crotch.

I straddled her hips trying to grind my ass to her crouch. She surprised me when she let out a somewhat whining moan.

"I hate you." Bayley whined making me confused. I furrowed my eyebrows my eyes darting from her dick to her eyes. I raised my eyebrows. She bended wrapping her arms around my waist. Her soft lips slipped between mine soon her tongue licked my lip begging for entrance and I quickly granted. I opened my mouth wider as her tongue slides into my mouth. Our tongues danced around each other exploring already familiar places.