Chapter 12(Get out!)

(Becky's POV)

"What? Are you like...sure?" I asked shocked.

"I got like six tests and they all say the same." She said calming down a little.

"What... I... I don't know... Who did you sleep with?"

"Bayley." I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. I'm going to kill her.

"When?"

"When you couldn't go with us because of Charlotte."

"Did... Did you tell her?"

"She said it meant nothing and I just wanted to be sure..."

"That's okay, everything's okay." I tried to calm her when she clenched my shirt letting her tears fall freely.

"Breathe..." I said when I thought she was going to have a panic attack. I started to breathe deeply so she would follow me.

"What am I going to do?" She asked.

"You're just going to go through with it." I kissed her head's crown.

***

(Bayley's POV)

I was telling our new team girl our strategy when I felt someone roughly pull my shoulder making me turn around. I wanted to give this person a piece of mind when I felt a hard smack on my cheek. My head turned right from the impact.

"What the fuck!?" I glared at Becky.

"You bitch!" She sceamed.

"What's your fucking problem!?" I shouted back while she stepped forward and clenched my team jacket.

"I thought we were a family." She spat. Never in my life had I seen her so angry. She pushed me and I lost my balance when my calves bumped against the bench. I fell down on my backside.

"What the hell!?"

"Oh now you don't know what you did wrong. Don't cha you're a fucking asshole!!" She laughed creeping me out. I'm so close to beating her up. I furiously got up on my feet.

"You're fucking insane." I said.

"I warned you, but you just did what I asked you not to do!" She's doing some crazy things with her hands moving them everywhere while shouting.

"Why couldn't you listen!?" She asked.

"Look, she wanted it and I wanted it, what's the big fucking deal?" I said.

"You fucking took advantage of her." She walked towards me pointing her finger at me.

"She could have said 'no' if she didn't want it, but she didn't! Hell, she even said she wanted it... So what's the fucking problem?"

"You just couldn't keep it in your pants!"

"Oh c'mon it's not like she didn't want it!"

"You fucking knew she had feelings for you, why did you lead her on!?"

"I took her virginity, okay I'm sorry but she threw herself at me with all those touches and all."

"You fucking asshole!!"

"Calm Down Becky."

"You knocked her up!" She shouted.

"I-... What!?" My heart stopped.

"Do you think I never saw your little gazes after this summer. Do you think I never recognized your game around Sasha. I told you, I fucking begged you to stay away from her but you just had to do this." She continued this time calmer, her voice is weaker.