chapter 5

Russia and America approched the slowly moving figure, it was another country- at least that's what America thought.

"Привет?" Russia called out to the 'country'. The thing made a weird noise and sped up a little.

"What the hecc is that-" America whispered to the tall Slavic man.

"I don't know, Америка." Russia admitted. Neither of them could take a guess at what it was (I mean besides America joking about it being a zombie) .

Once it got closer to the two countries (yes they stood there like little dum dums 😒), Russia recognized the flag. "U-Ukraine? Is that you? Are you okay?"

Ukraine didn't respond, he just kept speed speed shuffling over to them.

"What happened to him?" America again whispered to Russia.

"I don-" Ukraine was almost 12 feet away from them, rotting-like flesh, cuts, ripped clothes, and a nasty bite mark on his arm.

"Что за черт-"('what the hell') Russia put his arm in front of America (protective Russia mode on lmao) and America hid behind Russia.
(Aight time for bad art :') )

(author's note from way in the future: i redrew this

(author's note from way in the future: i redrew this. the improvement is crazy, and also i gave russia a gun for funsies)

 the improvement is crazy, and also i gave russia a gun for funsies)

Ukraine shuffled closer and Russia backed up more. (Imma say Uki cause im lazy af) Uki made a really gross gurgling and growling noise (e w).

Russia hesitated for a few seconds, processing what was happening. First of all, America came over to make an alliance, second, the lab that was not so far away exploded, then Ame and him get sent to a base thing, and now this. His sibling, Uki, was a zombie (ngl that's pretty hectic).

Russia scooped America up and held him bridal style, and ran past Uki. 'I can't just kill Uki, even if he's a monster. It just feels wrong-'

He got cut out of his train of thought (choo choo-) because he heard America talking to him. "Hey Ruski, you can put me down, I can walk perfectly fine on my own"