Chapter 15

Side note to the people who thought Ukraine bit Belarus's leg- when Belarus fell down she broke her leg- Uki only got her arm

The two countries tending to Belarus had to cut her arm off in order to stop infection. They made sure that there wasn't any (visible) infection left, and then wrapped it in bandages. New Zealand was cringing through the whole process of the arM cutting, while Russia just tried not to think of it as hurting his sister and instead just helping her. after they did that, Russia went out to find a stick so they could immobilize Bel's leg. Rus came back and Kiwi wrapped gauze around her leg and the stick.

Once he got done with that, both he and Russia carried Bel to her room and layed her on her bed. Kiwi sighed in relief that Belarus was okay, and Russia was happy he didn't lose another sibling.

As the pair walked out into the living room, they saw anxious and worried countries talking to each other. They looked up at the two expectantly, awaiting an answer.

"She's okay." Zeal said. As if on que, everyone sighed in relief and their worries died down a bit. Rus and New Zealand sat down and started talking to the others about random and relevant things.

Bel woke up and everything was blurry. She sat up and a sudden wave of pain washed over her. She clenched her teeth and suddenly remembered what happened. Bel understood now why she was felling this way.

"They...... Яны былі....... занадта позна......." The pain was getting worse and she couldn't do anything about it. She felt blindly around her bedside table for a pen or pencil and some paper. She found a pen and a notepad and scribbled something down.

She put the notepad on the little table, and laid down, desperately hoping the immense pain would subside. When it didn't, she knew what she had to do.

She once again sat up, and wrapped her hands around her neck. She squeezed as hard as she could and then-

America heard rustling from Belarus's room. "Guys, I think she's awake!" America and all the other countries got up and went to Belarus's room. Once they got into the room, they saw Bel lying still on her bed.

"No no no no no no no no- please not her too please please no no no no no no no-" Kiwi mumbled under his breath worriedly as he went over to her and reached to feel her pulse. Just as he was about to do so, Belarus moved her arm.

Everyone in the room got closer to the bed.

Belarus shot up and shoved New Zealand away and lunged at the nearest country, Poland.

Poland screamed and tried to push Belarus off of him. Germany was the first to take action as he struggled to pull Belarus off of Poland. "Niemcy! No! Stop! It hurts when you try to pull her off she just grasps my arm harder! Plus I can handle it!" Poland kicked Belarus's gut making her collapse on him.

Poland shoved her off him and Australia shot Belarus in the head.

Everyone looked at Aussie like he was stupid. "Why the fuck did you do that głupek?" Poland cussed at the Australian man.

"Oi what the fuck do you mean ya cunt? I killed her, she was a fuckin' undead!" Aussie looked at Poland with a confused face.

America chimed in. "YOU USED A FUCKING GUN! YOU KNOW, THE THING THAT MAKES A LOUD FUCKING BOOM AND ATTRACTS UNDEAD? YOU GOD DAMN FUCK TARD!" (woah there Ame calm your tits-)

"Oh shit-" Aussie said and pointed out the window.

"Speak of the devil-"

613 words

Yeah yeah it's short I know but it's pretty eventful so stfu

jk please don't y'all's comments make my day

aNyWaYs- пока comrades!

~Onion