Chapter 6

Ok before I start I just wanna say tysm for 300+ reads- also this happened somehow and I'm really happy-

Anyway, listening to me talking is boring so on with the story!

Russia went back outside to make the coffee and he did it fairly easily.

He put coffee in two mugs and walked back inside.

"Here Америка, your coffee." Russia slightly smiled at the smaller country and sat on a small registering counter (because this was a smol shop).

America smiled and (wait for it-) inhaled his coffee. "Thanks Ruski." Russia just hummed in response to the American country.

America set his mug down. "So uh- I've been thinking."(uh oh that's never a good thing)He paused for a moment, "What are we gunna do with the rest of our lives- I mean- we are literally in a zombie apocalypse- so are we just gunna sit here and hope that we can live the rest of our lives in this convenient store? 'Cause I really don't wanna wait here 'till I die. That would be the same as staying in that base thing and rotting, all the while being crowded by all of Moscow's people- ya know- besides the people part." America sighed loudly.

"You know what Америка? I don't know how the rest of our lives will turn out. We could be eaten by 'zombies', die of starvation, черт, we could even die of old age if we somehow survive long enough. But, I agree with you. Let's stay here a few more nights and maybe collect more items for traveling, sound good to you?" Russia sipped his coffee.

America nodded, "Yeah that would make sense."

°~Time Skip cause comrade author is lazyyyyy~°

It's night now and the two countries were sitting around the fire pit, talking about life before the lab explosion.

Russia had found a shit-ton of vodka and was downing it all pretty easily, though he was starting to actually be pretty tipsy, while America watched with a surprised pikachu face (hee hee).

"Anyway Ruski, I was wondering earlier how far the zombie stuff spread across Europe, and maybe if it got to other continents. That would be bad if it did, would it not?" America just said whatever came to his mind, not caring because Russia was drunk so he would most likely forget about it anyway.

"Ye- HIC -ah it would be pretty bad- HIC" Russia had a serious case of the drunken hiccups.

America giggled like a little girl who had been gossiping with her friends. "You sound funny when you talk, Ruski-" America kept giggling.

"How do I- HIC sound funny Meri?" Russia asked while leaning closer to America who was still giggling.

"You keep hiccuping every time you say something- hee hee" America was just a giggling mess, and then he realized that Russia had been leaning closer to him and blushed a bit.