Chapter 4

The bell rang and I groggily pulled myself out of the beanbags.

Damm it...

My head ached and my vision blurred.

Ouch...

'Hey, you okay?'

I looked up to see a brown-haired boy crouching down, looking at me, studying my expression. Who was he?

I look away from him.

'Yeah,'

He looked taken aback and put his hands up in fake innocence.

'I was just trying to help but if it's not wanted then...,' he started to back away.

I didn't move. My head was aching and soon the pain was all I could focus on.

'Are you sure you are okay?'

I looked at him with disgust.

'I'm sorry. Do I know you?' I shot, rudely.

He ignored me.

'I mean, you look kinda pale,'

I roll my eyes.

'Goodbye,'

I pulled myself up from the beanbags but I quickly lost my balance and fell backwards. The boy chuckled. Why did it sound so familiar?

'Here. Let me help you,' he extended a hand.

I thought for a second before...

'No, I'm good,'

I attempt to stand up again but he blocked me before I could dodge him. Crap, if this happens while I'm escaping from the father's grasp, then I could lose everything I have worked for. I could feel my body trying to shut down and I looked up at the boy.

'Take my hand. If you keep on neglecting help, you'll find yourself in a position where you'll need but have no one give you any,'

I studied his words. It was already too late to start doing that but, nevertheless, I took his hand. He pulled me up but at the last second, I fell on my back again, pulling him down with me.

I blushed like any angry fire engine. He was lying in between my legs on top of me on the cushions.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps approaching us. If that was my father's PI, then I was screwed.

I quickly tried to scramble out of the awkward position I was stuck in but it was no use. The footsteps were getting closer.

Trying to cover up my face, I buried myself into his neck, hiding my face.

The footsteps ended in front of us.

'Hey Tae-oh my god!' A guy yelled.

I looked up from behind his neck. It was his friends. Phew. Then I realised that these were the seven boys that everyone was watching. Crap.

'OMG, you guys carry on with what you are doing. Boys, out!' a tall boy yelled.

'Tae-Tae, it's the first day of school. Can you please at least try not to do that?' A small but muscular boy whined.

'Tae-Tae is doing anything with me at all,' I tried to run while 'Tae-Tae' was distracted.

'Hey, wait!' He yelled.

I didn't even look back. I felt my hand against my face. I was really burning up. Damm it. I then felt my cheeks radiating like a nuclear bomb. I realised that I was blushing.

'No, Mina,' I told myself.

'That cannot happen,'