Chapter 6

I walked out of my history lesson. You weren't in class. Song Mina, why are you so strange?

'Hey Tae-Tae, what's up?' Jiminie asked.

'Mm, nothing,' I replied awkwardly.

The hyungs and Kookie exchanged glances.

'Is it,' Hoseok started, 'something to do with that girl, wait what her name? Song Mina?'

I flinched at her name.

Jin noticed.

'Aha! I need it! You like her! My mother instincts are never wrong!'

I turned around abruptly.

'Come on,' I scoff, 'I don't even know her,'

'Exactly, it like a love-at-first-sight thing,' Kookie-Koo quipped.

I frown at him.

'Weren't you against this idea 2 hours ago when you were claiming that I was cheating on you?'

'Yeah but... I have decided to fall in love with...,' he looked around, 'Yoongi-hyung!'

'WHAT???' everyone exclaimed.

'So what? Am I supposedly to do that weird gay thing now? Come here, Kook, gimme a kiss,' Yoongi joked.

'Noooooo,' Jungkookie ran off, 'You will never catch me alive!'

'Whatever,' He laughed, 'I'm too lazy to run after you, anyways,'

'Classic Yoongi,' I chuckled.

'Hey! I've got the perfect ship name. Suga Kookie!' Jiminie exclaimed.

Suga was Yoongi's nickname. Namjoon's was RM. Seokjin was Jin. Jungkook was Kookie. Jimin's was Jiminie. Hoseok's was J-Hope and mine...mine was V.

V is for Vendetta. For violence. For victory.

My hyungs and Kook don't know about the meaning. And I don't intend on telling them.

'I'm sad, Kook,' I pouted, 'You claimed that I cheated on you but here you are, flirting with another woman in front of me,'

'OMG, a love triangle,' drama-loving Hope exclaimed, 'I sure am being fed well today,'

He raised his eyebrows at me.

'What?' I coughed nervously.

Suddenly, Jin imitated a posh british accent and said, 'Would you like a cup of Tae with Suga and Kookies?'

Everyone laughed and then I saw her.

She walked past me and right then I could smell fresh cherries and lemonade. It felt like a cool summer evening with fairy lights on the patio and I envisioned myself drawing her, looking up and seeing her smile.

I inhaled deeply.

The others exchanged glances.

'That was her, wasn't it?' Jiminie looked at me, smirking.

I roll my eyes at them.

It's true, though.

Why do I feel so close to you already?

What are you doing to me, Song Mina?