Chapter 21

I walked around town and it was around 7 o'clock when I decided to head back home to prepare for school. Absentmindedly, I walked away from my house, deep in thought of my life's problems.

Suddenly, I heard a doorbell ring and my mind snapped back into reality.

I found myself, sitting on a bench outside a familiar house.

Wait... what the hell? How the heck did I get outside HIS house? Again? Not Kim Taehyung.

I watched the woman who rang the doorbell. I guess, he had a girlfriend, anyways. I was stumped.

Slowly, the woman turned around to meet my eyes. Wait, she looks like she could be someone's grandmother. I don't think that's any of Bangtan's girlfriends.

She walked up towards me, cautious of my identity.

'Excuse me,' she asked politely, 'Are you ok?'

I was startled.

'Oh sorry for staring. I just know the people who live there. I apologise if it seemed creepy,' I bowed, embarrassed.

'Oh, stop that, dear,' she began, 'it's ok. I understand what it's like to know them so well. It's overwhelming, isn't it?'

'Oh no. You've got it all wrong. I met them just yesterday when Taehyung gave me a ride home,' I explained.

'Yeah, mum,'

I recognised that voice.

Crap.

'Yesterday, I gave her a ride home and on the way, she met the rest of the boys,' the boy explained.

Fuck.