Chapter 10

We entered the house when I suddenly felt that we were not alone. Suddenly, something grabbed my shoulder.

Reacting to my instinct of survival, I pulled the arm over my head and the attacker landed on the ground in front of me. I walked up to him and grabbed his shirt, my hands curled into a fist.

'Wow, Kook. You just got your ass beaten by a girl,' someone behind us laughed.

They were the other boys. What were they doing here?

They began to clap and me being harsh and not having the ability to trust, I held my stance preparing to fight. They walked up to me and one of them pulled out their hand. I looked at him, curious. What did he want?

And then, from behind me, Taehyung and 'Kook' came up to us.

'Ouch...,' the 'Kook' complained.

Crap.

'Oh my god, I am so sorry,' I began to ramble, 'I thought that you were dangerous and I didn't know what to expect so I defended myself and now you're hurt and I am so sorry and I've hurt you and now I'm going to get in trouble and this is going to make life harder than it already is and now you all probably hate me and you're going to call the cops and I'm going to get arrested and then I'll be in bigger trouble and then the world is going to hate me and, oh my god, I am so so so so so sor-,'

'We get it! You're sorry,' the muscular boy cut me off, 'Now let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Jungkook but call me Kook or Kookie because a girlfriend of Tae's is a girlfriend of ours,'

Taehyung looked at him uncomfortably.

'She's not my girlfriend, Kook,' he replied, looking at the ground.

'Whatever, she had the guts and the potential to kick my arse so I think she's pretty fantastic,' he laughed, giving me a high five.

Another boy came forward. This one, however, was pretty short.

'Hey, I'm Jimin-,'

'Nie pabo!' another short guy interrupted.

They laughed. Their laughter numbed my heart. Must be nice to be normal.

'Let ME introduce you guys to Mina,'

I recognised that as Tae's voice.

'This is Kookie, the yellow baby,'

'Golden maknae, but ignore Tae, he's just jealous cause everything he can do, I can do better,'

The muscular boy winked at me and to me, he looked like a bunny. I wanted to pinch his cheeks so bad. Wait, Mina, what is wrong with you? Why are so weird lately?

'This is Jiminie, our little mochi,'

'Mochi? Like the food?' I asked in bizarre.

The first short guy came up.

'Hey, I am Jimin-,'

'Nie pabo!' the other short laughed out again.

'For God's sake, Hoseok,' he began to chase the other boy.

This time, I laughed as well.

'That's Hoseok, our piece of sunshine, but you can call him J-Hope,'

He popped up from behind me and acting very cute, he said, 'Hey, I'm your hope, you can be my hope,'

I smiled. Wow. These people were just... Wow.

'This is Yoong- guys, where's Yoongi?' he asked, looking around.