Chapter 15

'...sister,'

My eyes widened in shock. What was going on?

The man walked into the light and I let out a gasp. It was him. My dreaded father's right-hand man. The women who they were apparently harassing looked at me with the same sickly smirk. Uh oh. This was a trap. Right in front of me was my own god damn step-brother and step-sister in law. God dammit, Mina! Why are you so stupid?

I tightened my grip on my pistol which was attached to my belt. He noticed.

'Mina, my sweet Mina,' he sang, 'You wouldn't do that to your own family, now, would you?'

He was right. I wouldn't kill them. But not for the reason that you would think it is. I don't love him or cherish any memories we have. I just wouldn't kill him because my father would make me pay for shedding his blood.

But that doesn't mean I couldn't put them in the hospital. Or six-feet under in a secret graveyard.

The woman strutted over to where I stood. She pulled back a stray hair and wiped the blood of her head.

'What are you even wearing?' she laughed before walking back over to my step-brother and giving him a hungry kiss.

After what seemed like forever of them kissing, they looked back at me and calmly said,

'Mina, honey, let's go home,'

My mind was in pain. My heart was pounding 1000 beats per second. What do I do?

I scanned the area. I was surrounded in the alley but I could jump onto the railing above me and climb up onto the roof.

I looked back at my step-relatives and their minions. They were trained to fight and have probably hurt countless people.

I had one advantage, though.

My mother promised me this.

A/N

I swear tho, I want someone to be on Mina's side, other than Tae and the boys but I don't like the idea of evil step brothers and evil step sister in law. Only step sisters are scary

byeeeeeee