Chapter 13

'What do you want?' Yoongi asked, stuttering.

My eyebrows raised. What?

'What do you mean?' I questioned.

'You know, cars, houses, maybe a couple Rolexes,' Hoseok explained.

'Whatever you want will be yours,' Jin bribed.

'Yeah, just as long as this remains our secret,' Jimin begged.

I laughed. This was priceless.

Suddenly Kookie dropped himself at my feet.

'Please, noona, I beg you. I can't handle those fangirls. Wahhhh,' he cried.

Geez. These were their biggest problems. Mine was escaping my demon father and my she-devil advisor. I shuddered at the thought of my old advisor, Viana. She was a literal monster.

Pushing my thoughts out of my mind, I continued to tease the boys.

'Imagine what would happen if everyone found out where you lived! Oh no! That would be the worst thing ever!' I cried out in mock worry.

'Ok ok, you can cut the crap,' Taehyung stopped me, 'What would you like?'

I looked at them. Were they serious?

'Are you kidding me? Do you really think my silence could be bought with money?' I scoff.

They exchange sheepish looks.

'Tae, I blame you. You chose a cracked egg,' Kookie glared.

'Excuse me?!?' I yell at him. He backed down.

'Whatever, I'm outta here anyways,' I muttered, attempting to escape before they caught me.

Luckily for me, the seven boys were busily blaming each other so I successfully snuck out.

I ran out of the gates and all the way across town straight into the comfort of my small studio apartment. It was small, but it was home. I walked over to my corner desk, scanning my computer for unusual activity through the cameras.

I sighed. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was safe.

I looked up at the clock. It was 7:30pm and it was time to strike.