Chapter 7

I checked my schedule. It was now lunch. I skipped History and Math because I was in the bathroom trying to hide my gun wound. It wasn't very pleasant and it'll need stitches. Crap. I used up my batch last month. Maybe I'll just steal some from the nurse's office.

I was on my way to the office when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Him, the one who had practically assaulted me. I stormed off without giving another glance.

I was too busy being caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't realise that someone was following me.

BAM.

Suddenly, I was pushed against the wall.

Ouch...

I looked to see Somi. I should've known. She and her little posse looked at me with disgust.

'How can you live like this?' She asked.

'What?'

'I mean, how can you live with that face of yours?' She cackled like a witch and her friends followed her like clones.

I roll my eyes.

'Isn't it hard to breathe with that deformed face?' She continued.

'Isn't it hard to breathe under all that make-up?' I shot back.

She shrieked like a banshee and lunged at me. Luckily, I dodged her attack. Not to brag, but I was pretty skilled at fighting. I just didn't like doing it in public so I often let her beat me up.

Her followers marched up to me like minions and started to punch me. I didn't resist. Bullies just liked your reaction.

They tore my skirt and scratched my face. They kicked me into a pulp. I curled myself into a pulp, trying not to cry at their insults. Words always got the better of me. After what seemed like forever, someone spoke up.

'Hey, what's going on?' a familiar voice called out.

The girls immediately stopped.

'What are you guys doing to her?' the voice yelled again.

I peeked out from between my fingers and looked at who was speaking.

It was him.

Kim Taehyung? My saviour?