Chapter 3 - A lady's choice

Madison Black was known for her cold demeanour and her unforgettable appearance.

But deep inside her, lay a darkness, she constantly wanted to forget. It lay there in her soul waiting for dawn to come, waiting to wake up and erupt inside her.

Before Madison knows what hit her, the darkness will take over. It always does. Darkness always wins, especially in Graycott.

As Madison sits at her vanity applying her iconic dark red lipstick, her phone vibrates sending a chill through her body and she hesitates to pick up the phone.

Her eyes relax a little when she sees it's just a text from Grace.

"Party tonight. My house. 9pm."

She replies to the text with a dancing emoji and continues getting ready for school.

She is adjusting the straps on her heels when she hears a knock at the front door.

She leaves her room to answer the door, already knowing who it is.

"Hey Jake." She says, her eyes glowering at the handsome boy stood on her porch.

"Come in." She swings the door open and flutters her eyelashes at him, knowing she is still wearing her silky pink robe.

He smirks in response to her flirtation and revealing appearance and follows her upstairs.

Jake Owens lies comfortably on his newly girlfriend's bed while the ice queen searches through her closet for an outfit to wear, and silently wanders through her thoughts about the boy lying on her bed behind her, carrying her most darkest secret.

"How do you want to do this exactly?" She asks him, picking out a bold black outfit to wear and laying it on the couch next to her.

"Well I've never been in a relationship with the queen bee before, so you tell me!" He says smoothly, his face giving nothing away.

Instead of answering him, she grabs her clothes from her couch and heads to her bathroom, once she is dressed she comes back into her room and faces Jake.

"Just follow my lead." She says, with a tinge of mystery in her voice.

She flips her hair back and grabs her stuff for school leading Jake out of her house.

Instead of following Jake to his car, she turns and heads towards the garage.

"I thought we might take my motorbike today." Madison says, lifting up the garage door dramatically.

She winks at Jake and throws him a helmet.

He catches it, surprised at her bold move, instead he wanted her to be afraid. But it was going to take more than just a threat to take the Ice Queen down.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

The newly couple's entrance to the school was dramatic to say the least. Madison and Jake arriving on the Queen's motorbike. Jake sitting at the front, steering the bike with Madison sitting behind him, her arms wrapped around his chest lovingly.

If you didn't know who they were, you would of thought that they were the most adorable couple ever.

But in fact, in that very moment, Jake was trying hard not to swing for Madison and throw her off that bike, meanwhile Madison was mentally planning every available escape route from her so-called boyfriend and his deadly threats.

Students watched them as if they were the Kardashians. Jake Owens dating Queen Bee Madison Black was big news. Really big news!

There were whisperings but mostly people were just staring gob-smacked. They heard the rumours of Logan and Madison's sudden break-up over the summer, but to see Madison with another boy so quickly was shocking to say the least.