Things Work Out

I sat back on the couch in complete aw, "I can't believe they knew my name, and weren't like, telling me to go kill myself." Was my video good or were they just yelling because Harry tweeted me? I sighed and decided to log onto my twitter, holy cheese nips. 2K followers, a couple of nice tweets 'I love your voice' 'You're so pretty.' And 'Great song choice.' then there was some hate, 'Omg go kill yourself you can't even sing.' 'You are a fat ugly bitch, I can't believe you are shagging harry.' and my favorite of all time. 'First Niall, then Liam, and no Harry. You are such a whore, no one loves you.' I sighed and closed twitter, done with the stupid tweets. 

I stood up and gathered my things, "Well, guys, it was a fun night, but I think it's time Amber and I get home, I'm sure our imaginary pets are missing us. Jessica, we can drive you home, or you can get ready at our place." She nodded her head and said a quick goodbye to Harry, Amber hugged Louis and whispered something in his ear which caused him to blush. Well well well. "Bye guys," I hugged all of them. When I hugged Liam I whispered in his ear, "We need to have an actual talk later." He nodded and eyed Niall who was glaring at us. "Well see you guys later." I walked out of the flat and only then did I realize that they drove us here. Duh.

"Did you miss us, Love?" Zayn answered the door, for some reason, only in his boxers. I blushed seeing his tan skin on full blast.

I coughed and turned around toward the girls then back, "Actually, well, you guys kind of drove us here, could you give us a lift back?" He nodded his head, and went back inside to put some clothes on.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said as Zayn drove off, I turned around to Amber and Jessica who were unlocking the door. "Okay, girls day. You guys need to tell me what happened, and I have some questions, well basically I need help." I grinned, Amber and I went to our rooms and changed into pj's I brought some down for Jess because we were the same size. She thanked me and put them on, we gathered a punch of pillows and blankets on the ground and huddled around. "Okay, Amber, you first, what happened with you and Lou last night?"

She blushed slightly, "I- uh, well, we well, y'know." A grin formed on my face. "Don't give me that look Bree. You know I like him. We were drunk and things kind of got out of hand, I don't regret it, well maybe I do a little, because I wish we waited a little longer. But it was still.. sweet." I stopped her there, telling her not to go in to detail. "Whatever, you are just jealous that I got some last night." We all legit rolled around on our back laughing and almost crying. "Jess, what's with you and Harry?"

She picked at her nail, "I don't know, I mean, I like him, but I'm afraid that he really is what people says he is, y'know? Just a big flirt, in it for the sex. I don't want to be a Harry Styles hump and dump." She sighed and placed her face in her hands, "I like him, what should I do?" I reached over and rubbed her back.

I honestly don't know, I only just met Harry also, "Just be friends, not friends with benefits, if he tries something then tell him what you just told us. Minus the liking him part, don't want  him to get big headed." She agreed.

We sat there, eating popcorn for what felt like forever when Amber finally asked me what I wanted to ask. "Er, well, you know how Liam and I made out? Well, I don't know. Guys, I'm confused, I like Niall, of course I do. But I think I might like Liam a little. I don't know, it's so confusing. I mean, yeah I was drunk, and it was a dare, but we both liked it. But was it only because we were drunk?" I looked at my two friends who just looked shell shocked and not sure of what to say. Well this is awkward.