There's A First Time For Everything.

Niall pushed me behind him with one arm and stood in front of me protectively, "What are you doing here, Mason?" He glared at him as Mason walked closer.

He stopped a couple of feet in front of us and raised his hands, "Chill, little Irish wimp. Can I not see a dear old friend?" I glared at him over Niall's shoulder, his hair was dawned with it's normal gray beanie, his fitted black T was half way tucked into his stone washed jeans. Last put not least, his black leather jacket was thrown carelessly over his shoulder. I admit, he looked pretty bad ass.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Niall's jaw jump, "Stay away from Bree and the rest of my mates." Niall's hand latched onto my own as he dragged me away from a cool Mason.

"Reminds me of what your boyfriend said, Bree." Niall turned around and punched him across the jaw. "Also reminds me of what dear Liam said." He replied cool and spit out some blood.

Niall groaned and turned around with me right on his heels, "Fuck off, mate!" He called over his shoulder. This was getting to be to much for me. Once we were out of sight from Mason, Niall pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry you had to see me like that, princess. Are you okay?" I shook in his arms, on the verge of crying, "Sh, it'll be alright princess, he wont come near you again."

I nodded my head and wiped away a single tear, "I hope so, now lets get back to the others before they start to worry." He nodded his head then wrapped an arm over my shoulder. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

-I wont give up on us Brenna.-

I sighed and ran my hand down my face before getting into the van along with Niall. "Did you two have a nice chat?" Liam's brown eyes danced with jealousy.

I leaned over and pressed my cheek to his plaid shirt, "Yes, we did. Things are all worked out now." He sighed and relaxed a bit. Lies, dirty nasty lies. Liam's hand went to my hair and twirled a strand around his finger. My phone buzzed again, I silently prayed it wasn't him again. I sighed, just Amber.

-Mason?-

I quickly replied with a 'yes' hoping Liam didn't notice, he was looking out the window, watching the cars pass by. I caught Niall's eye and gave him a little nod silently saying thank you. He gave a small smile in return, this smile was different than the others, so unlike Niall, it was sad.

I was interrupted from my thoughts  when Zayn jumped out of the van, which had stopped moving at that point, not that I had noticed, and screamed; "NANDOS!!!" Before running into the restaurant, not bothering to wait for us.

Niall jumped out of the van, running after him, trying to get in the spirit, "Hey, that's my line!" I heard a crash then both Niall and Zayn laughing.

Trying to brush off the whole Mason thing, I rolled my eyes and snorted, "Boys," I said more to myself but Liam chuckled. "Alright, guys! I'm hungry! Let's go!" I laughed inwardly thinking to myself how much I sounded like Niall. My laughter finally bubbled out of my mouth as Harry picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Harold Edward Styles, you put me down this instant! You'll look crazy walking in with a seventeen year old girl over your shoulder."