Key To My Heart.

I stood on the side of the stage, waiting for my Que that it was my turn. "5 minutes Bree." The crew manger said, running past me to do god knows what. I looked down at my black chipping nails, picking at them out of nervousness.

Someones arms wrapped around my from the back, Niall. "Stop worrying, Love." He knew me to well. I turned around in his arms, burying my face in his neck, careful not to mess up my make-up. "You'll do fine." He reassured rubbing my back. I looked down at my gray oxfords, which my grey boyfriend jeans were tucked into. My gray mustache shirt falling just above my belly button. My hair, which was washed again once we got to venue, was lightly curled with my beanie over it. "I have something for you." Niall's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "I knew you were going to be nervous tonight, and I kind of picked this up that day after you stormed out of my flat," I blushed at the memoir  , the first day we kissed. He pulled a tiny box out of his pocket, and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a tiny key on it, "This is going to be really cheesy, but it's the key to my heart, you own it now and I trust you with it." I smiled at the cheesy-ness, oh how I loved my Niall Horan, I turned around and pulled my hair to the side so he could put it around my neck. It fell just above my collar bone.

I turned back around with a giant grin on my face, "I love it Niall. I'll never take it off." Relief spread across his face as I leaned into kiss him, but sadly before I could, one of the body guards pulled me around, pushing me onto the stage. I froze, hundreds, no, thousands of girls were screaming, not only the boys names, but mine. I turned around to run off stage but Niall did the shoo motion. I slowly but surely made my way to the mic. "Hi guys," I said a little to loudly, feedback. But nonetheless the girls screamed. "Well, I'm Brenna Wixom! I'll be doing some covers if you guys don't mind," Mindless screaming, "Okay, so this first song, kind of got me through a lot, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of the singer, but Nevershoutnever, what is love, it got me through a bad break up. Hope you guys like it."

After about a couple more songs, I came to my ending, "Okay, guys, this song means a lot to me. If you know the words, then please sing along.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms"

A voice joined in with me, which made the girls go crazy.

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now"

Niall walked up to me, mic in hand, singing to me, looking me dead in the eyes. Could this night get any better? Here I was doing my first concert, and Niall Horan, my boyfriend, came on stage to sing with me. Once the song was done, we stood there looking into each others eyes, "I love you Bree." He closed his eyes, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, thousands of screaming girls faded into the background, right now was only Niall and I, kissing. The world melted along with my heart.

"Ladies and gentleman, Brenna Wixom and Niall Horan!" Harry came on stage, along with the rest of the boys, "Now, whose ready for a One Direction show!" All the girls screamed, if possible, the place got louder. "Don't think you wont see Bree again, she'll be back later on! But seriously, how amazing was she, give it up!"

I was rushed off stage by Paul and into the back green room, where Amber was waiting for me, "Oh my god! That was amazing, and when Niall came out and sang with you, I died!" She jumped up and danced around with me, we sat down on the couch, unsure of what to do next. "Okay, this is boring, we need to bring in out laptops next time. We still have half an hour." She looked over at me, her eyes zoning in on the key necklace, "That's so pretty! When did you get that?"