Picture Perfect.

"Amber, can you hand me my drink?" I threw my arms around, almost smacking her in the process seeing how I was laying half way on top of her. Amber and the other boys, minus Liam, got here an hour ago to check out my room. Since that was the high light of their nights, they decided to stay and watch a couple of movies. In my room. So there we all were, Niall, Amber, and I laying on my bed, Harry, Louis, and Zayn all sprawled out on the ground. I think Zayn was asleep, but yeah, he always was so no surprise.

Niall sat up, "I'll get you a new one, princess." He kissed my check before leaving the room, I turned my head to look at Amber, she raised her eyebrow at me. No, I haven't told her yet, about me and Niall kissing, I don't want the other boys to blab it to Liam. Niall returned with a Diet Dr. Pepper, I thanked him and drank a sip.

The front door opened, "Boysss!!!" A voice called out, we then heard a thunk, "Niall James Horan! You do not leave your shoes in the hallway!" Niall started laughing, which gave away our whereabouts. "Oh, there you guys are, Bree, Amber." He wouldn't look at me, "Well, I have great news boys. Who wants to hear?!" Everyone, along with Amber and myself cheered. Good news, I think everyone needed that. "We leave for tour in three days!" This time only Harry and Zayn cheered, I'm guessing Liam falling woke him up. Three days? I only had three days left with Niall when I just found out that he likes me? Why cruel world, why?

"Three days?" Niall voice cut through the silence. "Why are we just hearing about this? Couldn't give us any more of a warning?" Niall stormed out of the room, I'm guessing to go pack or something, he looked pretty pissed. I would have gone after, if I wasn't so upset.

Liam sighed, "Well, if he had let me finished. I was going to say; We are only just now hearing about this because there was a change in the tour." Everyone turned toward me with a huge grin on their face. What? Did I have something on my face, I covered my face with my hands not wanting to let them stare at me as my face heated up. "Well, Simon wants Brenna to go on tour with us. Not just Simon, but every fan of Bree. They've been tweeting all of us, Simon, our mangers, and tour mangers. Even Paul! Bree, this is flipping greats news, they want you!"

I sat there shocked even more, "They want me on tour? I can't go on tour! I can't leave Amber by herself! What about my imaginary pets?!" I jumped around on my bed, trying to think of more things, but I was out of ideas.

Amber stopped me from bouncing, "We'll figure something out. Just go tell Niall the good news." She gave me a knowing smile before pushing me out of the room and shutting the door behind me. Oh lord, those five in my room alone, looks like I'm going to be cleaning my room, again tonight.

I knocked on his door, "Niall." I heard something fall to the ground and in a second Niall was standing in the doorway, "Niall, we need to talk." I pushed him back into his room before almost chopping his head off. Clothes were thrown everywhere, more so then usual. His bed was turned over and his chair was laying on the ground. It looked like a tornado went through here. "I'm just going to ignore the mess you made. But Niall, I have great news."

Niall put his finger over my lips, "Save it, if it's about the tour, it's not great news. Bree, I just got you and I'm going to lose you for three months. I can't do that, I'll miss you to much," I pulled me into a hug, I almost cried. Almost, because I remembered that yes, Bree Wixom is going on tour with non other then One Direction. "Bree, you are my puzzle piece, without you I fell well weird, for lack of words. I want you by my side, every moment of the day." I lifted my eyebrow. "Oh you know what I mean! I'm trying to have a heart to heart with you and all you can think about is pervertedness... I taught you well."

I giggled as he pulled me into a hug again, "Niall, that's all very sweet, but seriously, I have amazingly great news." I played with the him of his shirt, "Niall. You aren't going to lose me." he started to say something but I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth. "I'm going on tour with you guys." I said in a whisper.