Chocolate Chip Pancakes And A Free Show

I was slightly shaken then lifted up, I opened my eyes to find Liam. I had fallen asleep in the car and honestly was still half asleep, he carried me to his flat bridal style then led me inside. "Mm, hi." I said with  my sleepy voice kissing his neck. He set me down on the couch but I wouldn't let go of his neck, he sat down with me. "I don't want to go back to sleep." I whispered in his ear before kissing his jaw.

Liam took a sharp breath in once I got right beside his mouth. "Don't do this to me," he lightly brushed his lips across mine bring chills down my back. His hand went to my neck as he deepened the kiss, with a soft moan I brought my hands to his hair. Soon I was sitting in his lap, my dress long forgotten as I was only in my bra and panties. As the kiss got more hungry I get well, more turned on. "No, no. We can't do this Bree. I told you I wanted to take things slow." Liam muttered against my lips.

I sat back on the couch, "Well, can I at least borrow some clothes? We can watch a movie." After the nice little nap in the car I sobered up enough not to slur on my words, the buzz still there. He nodded his head and walked down a hall I didn't notice til then, opened the door to the right at the end, and disappeared inside for a minute. "Thanks," I said as he came back with a pair of sweat pants and over sized Jack Wills shirt. I quietly slipped them on as he went to the rack of DVD's by the T.V. "Ooh, pick that one!" I said as he threw Mean Girls over his shoulder, I knew the entire movie like the back of my hand.

He grumbled something like 'Ugh, damn chick flick.' but put it in none the less. He came back over and sat beside me as I curled up next to him, my feet in his lap and my head on his shoulder the movie started. It finally got to my favorite part, and Liam knew it. "Oh my god, that's so fetch!" I gushed.

Liam sat up a little, "Oh my god, Karen, stop trying to make Fetch happen, it's not going to happen!" He said in an overly girly voice. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. For some reason I hiccuped, and burped at the same time, which made me go into a coughing fit. Once I could actually breath again I looked at Liam and we both started laughing, "Are you okay, love? Choke on air did we?"

My face started to turn red as tears came to my eyes, "No, I don't know. My breathing just hates me today." I said once I could actually talk. "Hey, Liam, do you think I could spend the night?" He nodded his head, "Okay, good, because I'm about to fall asleep," I said with a yawn.

We made our way down the hall way and into the last door on the right, his room was as I expected it, completely neat, the bed was made, the clothes were folded in the closet or hung up, his shoes even lined up. I eyed his bed, my god it looked comfy. So I did the only think I could think of, I jumped onto the bed and face plated. "Hey now, move over. Your taking the whole bed Bree!" He pushed me to the left side which was against the wall. I hadn't even noticed that I was taking the whole bed. I looked up to find Liam stripping, my eyes landed on his perfect chest, he pulled down his pants, leaving him in just boxers.

I sighed, "I'm not sure I can sleep now." I said as Liam lay down beside me, he laughed at me and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull my closer, I snuggled closer to Liam, resting my head in the crook of his neck and taking in the way he smlled, I know it sounds creepy, but Liam smelled amazing. We sat there whispering sweet little things to each other until Liam fell asleep, I sat up and pressed my lips to his and whispered a goodnight, and fell asleep in Liam Payne's arms.

For the second time that week I woke up in the bed of a boy, and not any boy, but Liam Payne, half naked. Somehow in our sleep, we moved so his face was in the crook of my neck, every now an then a soft snore came from the boy as he slept. I sat there, listening to him breathing lightly, I could fell his heartbeat as his chest was resting on my arm, his arm was thrown over my stomach casually. Slowly Liam's eyes opened, his own chocolate brown meeting mine. "Good morning sleepy head." I kissed his forehead as he yawned.