Chapter 38

Ahhhh hey guys!!! mwahaha I have a surprise for you! Yes! you wont know know until it happens though! So just pay attention!!

Love you guys thanks for the votes and comments means so much!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!

Chapter 38

I walked up Raidens front steps and let myself in closing the door quietly. I tip toed up the stairs with my bear in hand and looked at his door. He shouldn't be in there he left for school a while ago I think. I opened his door quietly and walked in. I looked around and smirked. I went and quickly rubbed my bear all over his bed and dirty clothes. I felt sooo evil! Okay so I was cheating but its been about a week and he still hasn't talked to me so I started playing his own game. I picked up my bear and inhaled deeply. Man my bear reeked of Raiden now, its so great!

I walked out of his room and closed the door. I tip toed out of his house and over to mine. I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed sniffing the bear. I had run out of his scent about three nights ago and since then I have not gotten any sleep what so ever. I closed my eyes and drifted off peacefully.

***********************************************************************************

I yawned and stretched out in my bed opening my eyes. I looked around and checked the time. 5:47 pm. Great! I got up and my stomach growled. I walked downstairs and froze when I heard Raiden talking. I haven't heard him talk in like a week. I missed his annoying dumb sexy voice. Wait what SEXY? I shook my head and entered the living room. The room went quiet.
"Why didn't you go to school today?" My father asked and I was shocked to see him sitting there with the baby bunch.

I shrugged and continued walking but noticed the smirk on Raidens face.
"Sienna that's not a answer." My father said sternly. I turned around and looked at my dad.
"I was tired so I stayed home." I said and a look of realization dawned on his face. I heard a snicker and saw the baby bunch trying to control their laughter.
"What?" I asked and Vince smirked at me.
"Guess she wont be with George much longer huh?"
"How many times did she hang out with him this week?"
" I think she was with him in total ...... twice." They all said as if I wasn't there.

I growled and left the room. I grabbed a bowl and put it on the counter. I hopped up on the counter and started looking on the top shelf when the baby bunch strolled in.
"Hey Sienna we were just all wondering when you will give up." Vince teased. I found some corn pops and tried reaching for them. Sheesh they are really far back in there aren't they!? I stood on tip toe and tried reaching further.
"Haha nice view of your-" I heard Vince start but was cut off when I slipped and fell back. Damn cupboard! I was expecting the floor at any moment now. Any time! Any second of any minute.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Raiden holding me bridal style. He was staring at me wide eyed as waves of tingles flashed over my body. I being the mature cool kid I am cleared my throat. He snapped out of his staring and put me down quickly and shuffled back with his friends. I just nodded and slammed the cupboard shut.
"Hey Sienna want Raiden now?" Charles asked and they started snickering. I was getting angry now. 

"Why don't you just give up and go break up with George?" Charles carried on. I huffed and eyed the glass bowl.
"Ya go go go!" Vince joined in.
"Wanna shut up?" I asked voice strained.
"Not really I'm just getting started. So we all know you don't like George why be with the ugly guy?" He asked and I had enough. I grabbed the bowl and threw it at his head. It smacked into his face and he flew back the glass breaking. He fell back on the ground with a smack. We waited and he didn't get up. I shrugged and walked out of the room nonchalantly leaving the boys staring wide eyed at their friend.