~ 04 ~

We head back over to Ant and Dec straight away, Myles' arm staying round my shoulders as I wipe my eyes. 'Talk to me, how was it?'

'The worst thing I have ever done. I-I-I can't even talk.' I breathe deeply. 'It's the waiting at the bottom innit.' Myles points and I nod. 'Then the whole time you're like forced to look down, and you're thinking as soon as I lift my leg up I'm gonna fall.' I shake my head, Myles pulling me into another side hug.

'Well, well done, you can both go and relax.' We step to the back, cheering Kate and Andrew on as they become the final pair to face the planks.

And it's impossible not to laugh as Andrew calls Kate 'my love' every 5 seconds.

'Well done everybody, you've all done it. Now, let's find out who's won.' We step back over to the podium from before.

'So, congratulations all of you on completing the plank.' Deep claps us and I chuckle as nobody joins in until Ant says, 'give yourselves a round of applause.'

'That was hard, the windiest plank we've ever had!'

Not true, I thought. They had Jordan in the jungle a few years ago.

'It's time to find out how you did.' 'Andrew and Kate. Your combined time was 3.39 seconds.' We clapped. God this was going to be close.

'Ian and Jacqueline, your combined time was 3.40 seconds.' So it wasn't them. 'Maia and Myles. Your combined time was... 1.45 seconds!' My eyes widen.

'Ooooh!' We hi-five. 'Maia and Myles you are our first power pair!' I fistpumped the air, beaming that I wasn't going to the shit camp. 'Now, there's also another power pair to be decided. Shall we go and join the others?'

- - -

'Here we are, all together again. One big happy, dysfunctional family.' We all laughed, stood around to see who was going to each camp.

'Roman and Nadine, Caitlyn and James. Congratulations first of all on completing the Pontoon of Doom. One pair will be joining Maia and Myles in becoming the next Power Pair.' I look down the line, smiling widely as Roman winks back with a thumbs up.

'Caitlyn and James. You received your tokens in, 8 minutes and 28 seconds.' James' face sinks as Caitlyn asks, 'is that fast?' 'No.' James sighs and Dec says. 'You're about to find out.' Meaning it obviously wasn't great.

'Roman and Nadine retrieved their tokens in, 3 minutes and 21 seconds!' They both scream loudly, James facepalming. 'Which means Roman and Nadine, you will join Maia and Myles and become the next power pair.'

We all cheer for them and I grin, extremely happy with who I'll be sharing a camp with.

'Okay, now Power Pairs, they travel in style. So this is your chopper, which is waiting to take you to the better camp.' I groan. Welp. Gonna throw up again.

'For the rest of you though I'm afraid it's bad news. You're gonna eat rice and beans, you're gonna sleep on the floor in the rough camp and the public will decide which one of you they want to face the first Bushtucker Trial.'

I did feel really bad, but thank god I didn't have to do that! 'And you won't be arriving to camp in style. You'll be arriving in this.' A muddy, shitty, Toyota is driven in behind us, all of them groaning. 'That's not bad.' Nadine shrugs and everyone laughs. 'She says riding in her chopper!'

I gag as it drives past us. 'Ugh I can smell it from here.' 'So, the next time we see all of you will be in camp! Good luck, enjoy your first night in the jungle! And we'll see you very soon!' 'Good luck everyone!' The two hosts wave, then with that we're all off.