~ 19 ~

As it turned dark, the next Reckoning happened. Myles, James, Nadine and Cliff all leaving for their turn.

We say goodbye to all of them, wishing each of them good luck, then as it's starting to get really dark. We see them return. Nadine and Myles in our normal camp gear, James and Cliff still cursed.

'It was buried alive.' My eyes widen. 'Oh my god! That's literally my worst nightmare!' I shake my head, pulling my hat over my head as Roman appears from the hut with a note at roughly the same time.

'Maia, Roman, Andrew, Andy, Myles and Nadine. You will all be eating tonight in the Great Hall. Please make your way to Snake Rock immediately.' Our eyebrows raise, waving a quick goodbye to everyone, a bittersweet feeling sinking into my chest as we head to our food. 'I'm so gutted for the others. But like, great hall. They must've been listening to my golden trio thing. IM GOING TO HOGWARTS MATE!' I try to cheer everyone up, happily rushing along to our food.

'OMG! It's full on Hogwarts.' I shake my head, absolutely buzzing. We have wallaby sausage and it's insanely good, complete with goblets, plates, cutlery and everything.

We sneak back into camp afterwards, and even after our segregation the previous night, everyone wakes up in the best mood ever.

'I love Ed Sheeran.' Jackie says and I point at Roman. 'Show 'em the leg.' I click as he laughs. Then he starts singing.

- BUSH TELEGRAPH -

Maia's eyes are wide. Staring at the camera in shock, and slightly in love. 'Sorry. Hang on. What!!?'

'Alright Roman.' I raise my eyebrows, his voice absolutely amazing. 'You've got a lovely voice.' James says as he blushes, half way through singing I See Fire.

'Nah that's young Maia over here.' I glare at him. 'Uncalled for.' I shake my head, everyone turning to me. 'Replay innit.' He finishes and I laugh. 'I hate you.' He grins. 'Wait Maia have you got a song!?' Jacqueline gasps and I sigh. 'Yeah. Yep. I released it like 5 years ago and haven't done another one since.' Roman laughs loudly.

'Too stressful man. Don't know how you do it bro.' I shake my head at Myles, who laughs. 'Learning the dances is harder.' My eyebrows raise. 'Amen to that. Oh my god.' I point and they all laugh.

'What dances have you got then Milo?' I stand up, ready to learn one, Ian joining us as I go to drag Roman and Jacqueline in too. 'I've got nobody famous in my phone.' Jacqueline shakes her head as Roman turns to her, not realising I'm behind him.

'I've got Mr Styles.'

I scratch my head, coughing awkwardly as I turn back around, not getting into that conversation as Roman turns, laughing his head off.

'Oh my god I completely forgot.' He doubles over, me looking at the ground with wide eyes. 'Myles teach me the dance bro.' I turn to him, but he's laughing silently, almost as much as Roman. 'Alright, alright.'

We finally get to work and I learn the dance to the chorus of his newest song, La Bomba. 'We better have a chance to show that off I swear to god.' It takes me about 5 minutes, whereas we help Ian and Roman, who does join in (to make the right amount of band members) for about 25.

Then we have to sit down, ready to hear what Ant and Dec have to say as we sit in our two groups, me in between Nadine and Myles.

'Hi!' They both appear, evil grins on their faces as always. 'Celebrities. Today you will take part in more Reckonings. Each cursed celebrity will have the chance to change that and become uncursed, but, the uncursed celebrities must fight to keep themselves that way.' My eyes widen.