~ 27 ~

'So, the public have been voting for the celebrities they want to stay in camp, the person with the fewest votes will be leaving camp immediately. And in no particular order.'

'Maia. The public have decided. It's not you.' I grin, how was this even happening. I never expected to get this far.

'Roman. It's not you.'

'Myles. The last of the Golden Trio.' I laugh, throwing my arms up. 'It caught on!!!'

'It's not you.' We all hug.

'Caitlyn. It might be you.'

'Andy. It's not you.'

'Kate it's not you.'

'Which means Nadine. It might be you.'

'So it's between Nadine and Caitlyn. The public have decided that the 6th celebrity to leave the jungle is....Nadine.' We all gasp, my hands flying to my mouth, but she seems thrilled. 'Yeah!' She jumps up, ready to say goodbye to us all.

'Oh my god.' I hug her. 'You got this Maia, go win it.' I feel a couple of tears, again, as she breaks the hug. 'I love you. You've been such a good friend to me in here. I will cherish that forever. Thankyou.' She tells me honestly.

'No. No. It's the other way round. Thankyou so much. You've been so incredible.' She moves to everyone else. 'See youse all in a few days!' She waves, Myles and Roman tugging me into another hug.

We head down the hill, screaming and shouting as she walks across the bridge.

'I can't believe she's gone.' I wipe my eyes, sitting back on my bed. 'I know. It's just horrible.' Kate nods and we all settle back down. Me taking my time to calm down a little and cheer up, having a lie down for a bit before Kate tells us that today's trial is called Pump of Perril. And we had to pick two people to go.

And we decide that instead of drawing names we should now just pick people to go. So me and Roman volunteer and end up going. Which I was alright with if I'm honest, getting out of camp for a bit was always a good distraction.

- BUSH TELEGRAPH -

'This one definitely needs a bit of cheering up today.' Roman puts his hands on Maia's shoulders as she ducks her head. 'Shes lost two of her favourite people in camp. And she's still got me and Myles but hopefully this will give us something to think about and maybe even laugh about.' Maia nods. 'I just keep thinking of that song. You know the, 'Don't you know pump it up. You got to pump it up.' Roman nods, laughing as he joins in, the girls mood already a little better.

We enter the clearing, spotting a large water contraption. 'So. Welcome. Nadine's gone!' Dec says and I duck my head again. 'Yeah we don't talk about it.' Roman's eyes widen, signalling to me as I laugh slightly. 'Has this one hit you Maia?' I nod. 'Yeah. She was like my jungle sister. I've been without her like 2 hours and I already feel like a kid moving out of home for the first time, just completely lost.' They all laugh slightly with me, then luckily they change the subject before I nearly cry.

'Still can't get the smell of fish guts and offal our my clothes by the way. Just if you were wondering.' Roman shrugged, Ant and Dec laughing as I gasp.

'Oh my god, when they came back the other day. The stench.' My eyes widen. 'I genuinely couldn't breathe. It made me feel sick.' I shook my head.

'I think we've got a good pair here for today though. I can sense it. I can feel that you guys will do well.' I smile, doing our handshake.

'Don't even have to look any more.' I shoulder shrug it, bragging slightly. 'Okay. Well this is the Pump of Perril.' I suck in a breath. God it looked terrifying. 'We're gonna ask you questions that have two part answers. Options for part 1 of the answer are there, floating in that tank. Options for part 2 of the answer are in the fish gut tray above the large oil tank.'