~ 10 ~

I go straight to the creek and wash off, going for a nap as I see Roman doing the same. 'Thrown up yet?' I laugh as I walk past him, his head springing up from the pillow.

'Four times, in that bush over there.' I gasp, not actually thinking he was serious.

'Omg no way! Hahahah.' I hop into my hammock, opposite his. 'You?' I shake my head. 'But I think I need to.' He laughs, both of us falling asleep until we are woken by the phone ringing with the dingo dollar question, though neither of us move at all. We'd done enough for the day.

'Okay, what percentage of adults believe that social media has a negative impact in society over all? A 46% or B 66%.'

Somehow we all agree on 66% really quickly, though a little part of me may think the opposite. Yes a lot of adults dislike social media but a lot of young adults love it. But we go with B, hoping for the best.

'Can we all just agree through general consensus, social media is more negative than it is positive.' James says as I move out of my hammock onto the log in my raincoat and trousers, hood up to keep me warm. 'Yeah.' I look around hearing footsteps, and burst into laughter as Kate and Myles trudge into camp with pigeon costumes on. 'What!? We got it wrong!?'

'But. We've got a huge meal so we're good!' Jaqueline tries to cheer everyone up, which arrives later and we all crowd around the fire. 'Campmates you have Crocodile Feet, Mountain Spinach, Simegi Mushrooms.' My jaw drops. 'I ATE A PENIS, UTERUS AND AN ANUS FOR BLOODY CROCODILE FEET!!?' Everyone laughs as Roman pulls me into a hug, Myles and Kate starting the cooking as I fake sulk on the bench, trying not to laugh.

It was actual bloody feet though, Ian using them to scare Kate and giving us a slight laugh.

Then Kate and Myles disagreed about the way you cook it, but during the dinner everything kicked off more. Ian didn't want to eat anything and as me and Jacqueline tried to encourage him to eat, Andrew was practically forcing him to eat. Then Ian snaps at Andrew, Andrew starts mumbling about him under his breath and it all gets ugly.

So I head straight back to the creek, sorting my hair and everything out, for a few minutes peace and quiet alone before we all move to bed.

- - -

'MORNING CAMPERS. ANOTHER DAY TO EXCEL.' Caitlyn wakes us up at the crack of dawn again, making me jump, and as I hear laughter I open my eyes to find Ian, Nadine, Myles and Roman all stood staring at me, obviously I was the last awake.

Jacqueline had a pretty emotional morning, and we all took turns discreetly going over, Ian seeming to do the best as she stops soon after she talks to him.

So I get up, taking my turn and using it to cheer her up instead. 'God I stink.' I state proudly, laughing as I sit on the log beside her, Nadine and Caitlyn laughing too. Kate agreed, talking about her boots and how they wreak. Then she squeals, something crawling out of said boot as she throws it on the floor. 'Unlike you to put your foot in it.' I speak quite quickly, a little proud at how fast I thought of that. And it gets Jacqueline laughing so win win in my eyes.

I then get roped into the QuickDraw game that James invented, watching Ian best James. The most competitive person on the planet. And quickly after get pulled down to the creek with Nadine, stripping to sunbathe in my bikini.

'Well, look at us.' I laugh at Kate. 'But we are. We're quite a range of ages now. Because you're the baby. You're 24.' I nod as she points at me. 'And looking like an absolute goddess.' Caitlyn adds and I pout. 'Awe. That's so cute.' I hug her. 'But you're now 70.' She points to Caitlyn. 'You were a mum at 22.' She adds at Jackie. 'I was 38. You were 27.' They start a discussion about children and I sit there listening intently, a little petrified at the thought of future mini mes. 'And hey Maia still is a baby, so.' I laugh loudly at Kate, who taps my shoulder jokingly.