~ 32 ~

They go on to tell me who they've met whilst they've been here. Mum had become good friends with Myles' mum Vicki and dad was now very close with Derek, Kate's husband, and Roman's dad Martin. None of whom I'd met. But had been watching my every move the last three weeks.

It felt as weird as it sounded.

Then we pulled up to the hotel. I saw everyone waiting inside through the glass. A few figures and a certain head of hair standing out. 'Oh my god. That isn't.' I stare at mum, eyes wide. 'Go on chick.' She takes my staff and bag and I walk in. 

'Oh my god.' I throw myself into my brothers' arms as everybody cheers. Both of them crying as much as I was. 'Oh my god Pel.' I pull him in as well, absolutely sobbing.

'I missed you all so much. It was so hard.' I sobbed. 'I'm never gonna complain about anything ever again. Ash I'll do whatever. Please just never let me do anything on my own. Please.' He nodded, all three of them squeezing as we cried together.

'We are so so proud of you, Maia.' I finally pulled away, Ash's face covered in tears. The same as Jordan and Perri's. 'You are just incredible.' He picked me up, swinging me around a bit. 'I can't believe you bloody won. How am I supposed to walk the streets.' Jordan jokes, shaking his head and I laugh, Pel grinning. 'You don't understand how much I missed you bro.' I turned, pulling my best friend in the world into a hug.

'I missed you more. One million percent.' He wiped his eyes under his ginormous glasses. 'Not possible.' I sniffled, then saw everyone I never got the chance to hug earlier.

'OH MY GOD MILO!' I jumped at him, he looked so much better than he did a few days ago.

And smelt it as well.

'I forgot what aftershave smelt like. Jeeeez.' I clung to him as he laughed, someone pulling us apart.

'Alright, alright let everyone have a hug.' It was Ian. 'AHH WRIGHTY!' He grinned at me. Then James appeared, Kate looking glamorous, Jacqueline and Nadine looking absolutely incredible. Caitlyn standing there looking like an absolute queen, Andrew on the end grinning.

'CLIFTON!' I hugged him, laughing as he yelled. 'BOB THE BUILDERS COUSIN! OH MY GOD!'

'Andy was here but he stank so I made him get in the shower.' Andy's wife Nic laughed at me and I pulled her into a hug. 'Oh I'm gone in a second, so excited to smell like a human again.' Everyone around me laughed.

Then stood Roman and his mum and dad on the end. 'Aye up!' He pulled me into another hug, it was all so rushed when we were live in the studio. 'Well done Maia. Honestly.' I laughed, thanking him.

'Me and Milo are heading straight out to the pool before the party tonight if you're in.' I gasped. 'Oh my god actual proper water. 100% mate.' I laughed. 'Alright I'm gonna go take a shower!!' Roman threw his arms in the air, excited.

'Arms down Ro.' His dad held his nose, pushing him down the corridor and I snorted, moving back over to my family.

'Okay. Where's the room.' Mum and Dad laughed. 'I'll take you. Everyone else is heading out to the pools.'

My eyes widened.

'Pools as in plural. There's more than one!?' Jordan laughed at me. 'Oh Mai. You've got so much too see young Padawan.' I laughed loudly, mum guiding us away from each other before we got too stupid, like we normally did when we were together longer than 5 minutes.

'Okay are you ready?' Mum opened the door and I gasped as I walked inside.

'Oh! Oh, I forgot what a real bed looked like!' I flopped onto it dramatically.