Francesca's Journey.

Chapter 1 Missing Bag

“Hey Mom, where did you put my school bag?” I shout upstairs

“I don’t know Franny go check in dad’s office or the living area!” my mom shouted back, I bet stupid Taylor took it and hid it or Brooke, they are always hiding things and especially my things! I run towards Micah and Noah’s room.

“Hey Nerds, have you seen my school bag?”

“Knock and then enter” says Micah, oh I can’t be bothered with these two, I was going to be late for school again!

I decided to go to the nursery down stairs; I was bound to see Louise and Hannah with the babies down there. I ran down the stairs missing one every time, I took a left and then ran down the hall until I came to the nursery, I swung the door open and couldn’t believe my eyes!

“Stephanie! Elijah! What are you doing in here? And get some clothes on!” I turned around and waited impatiently for them to get ready, why don’t people ever learn that there are bedrooms in this house, ten of them to be exact!

“I’m so sorry Franny, we were supposed to be looking after the babies but then Lo came and took them so you know” Stephanie explained,

I rolled my eyes, typical Stephanie

“Right now I really don’t care! Have you seen my school bag?”

“Nope, what about you Elijah?”

“No, we haven’t been here very long”

“Okay bye!” No help at all, I took my mom’s advice and went to the living area but before I got there Hannah came, with my bag in her hand!

“A little birdie told me you were looking for this” I grabbed it from her.

“Oh, you’re a life saver Hannah!” I kissed her on the cheek and ran towards the front door, didn’t have time to ask her where she found it, all I was focused on was getting to school so I didn’t get a late detention once again!

“Hey, Franny!” a group of girls called from the other side of the road, they went to my school.

“Hey!” I don’t know why they weren’t running to school like me? Maybe they wanted a late detention.