Chapter 8

Chapter 8 crush

It was an actually good day today, I wasn’t late and Melody wasn’t even in today, I wonder why? Probably pestering her neighbour Eddie. Megan and I was playing tricks on everyone at break and dinner, it was so fun and know it’s afternoon form time, after this I will be meeting Eddie and he better be there or else!

“Melody Coleman!” as normal Miss Walters was doing the register

“Here” everyone turned around and there was Melody Coleman sitting in her normal sit!

“Your here Melody, where were you this morning?”

“I was sick, my parents insisted of me staying at home today but I refused because I really want to ace my GCSE and be a noble and brave soul...” What was this girl talking about?

“What a whole lot of crap she is talking?” Megan whispered to me

“Tell me about it” I whispered back

“Okay Melody. Thank you for that, I’ll carry on with the register now.”

“Megan Duff”

“Here”

“Sean Grey” I put my head down, the top of the class, my boyfriend suspended! Miss Walters carried on.

“Francesca Mare”

“Here”

“Eddie Marine”

“Not here” all the girls chirped in, oh they would know that his not, they stalk him like crazy!

“Thank you for that girls, Marceline Maybell!”

“Here” Marceline Maybell, another new person, I don’t remember that name in the register, maybe I wasn’t paying attention...  Miss Walters finished the register

“I hope you enjoyed your first day at this school Marceline”

“Yes I did, thank you Miss Walters” she had a posh British accent, all the boys loved that accent and you could tell they loved her, small button nose, short cropped blonde hair with a fringe and big, blue eyes! She was the normal girls we all get, unlike me I have long brown hair, I do have a small button nose but I have huge chocolate brown eyes, some people describe me as a cute mouse! The bell rang it was time to leave school!

“What you doing after school today?” Megan asked me

“I’m heading out for a drink with Eddie” her eyes widened

“Can I come, please say yes Franny, please say yes!”