Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Poor Old Megan

“Don’t be scared Eddie is here okay” there’s nothing to be scared of yeah, only if the hairdresser messes it up and I’ll have handicapped hair! I winced “Eddie is here”

“That’s why I’m wincing!”

“I’m not that bad, I’ll be observant and make sure it’s going good!”

“See, be back in ten minutes” and then she was gone

“Make sure your looking okay!”

“I will, don’t be worried!” Eddie calmly says to me. I go to the counter and tell the lady what I want, another lady comes out and tells me to follow her!

“Where do you want the fringe up to then?”

“My eyebrows” she looks at my forehead

“Ooh, where did you get that nasty gash from”

“I got ran over”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“I’ll give you a 10 percent discount just for that”

“Thank you” I say surprisingly, she starts getting to work with my hair

“So” Eddie says “Can this conversation just be between me and you Fran?”

“Sure” I say, what is it now?

“I think I want to end it with Megan” he says

“What?!”

“I feel were drifting apart until she kisses me and it tempts us but we stop ourselves and she just goes and rings you”

“So you’re going to break up with her”

“I don’t know because then it wouldn’t be the trio anymore” this is why I don’t get with my friends, it just ruins everything!

“Let’s just see what happens and then decide”

“What else is going to happen Fran? I’m just going to be miserable!”

“There is another person in your relationship you know!”

“I do know and that’s why I want to just discuss it with her, see what we can do about it before I think of ending it”

“It will never be the same”

“I know but I just can’t carry on like this Fran”

“It’s depending on how Megan feels about it, if she agrees then it’ll will probably just be the best”

“How will I know this though?”

“I’ll talk to her, don’t worry I know what to do”  

“Thanks, there’s something else as well”

“What is it Eddie?”

“It’s about the kiss”

“I didn’t know who you was, let’s just leave it at that!”

“And not tell Megan”

“No need to, just leave it now!”all of a sudden I hear clapping behind us both

“I think your friend heard the whole conversation” the hairdresser says

“What?” I turn around to see Megan’s the one clapping behind us “Megan, please don’t be angry”

“Why would I be angry” she says “My boyfriend wants to break up with me and my best friend kissed my boyfriend, oh let’s have a celebration with confetti why don’t we” she gets a pair of scissors goes into the bag where my dress is and cuts it into a million pieces and throws it into our faces!

“Megan!” I shout while tears stream down my face

“You’re a bitch!” she shouts and runs off

“MEG!” Eddie shouts and runs after her, I sit in the chair upset for the rest of the time, when the hairdresser is finally done, Eddie comes back and cleans up my dress, well what’s left of it and pays for my hair

“You didn’t have to pay for my hair” I say while snuffing up tears

“Who else was suppose to? Megan” he says sarcastically

“Even in bad times your still joking around!”

“I’m I suppose to be like Poor Old MEGAN!” he shouts

“What’s wrong with you?”

“While I was running after her she stops and says she was cheating on me all ready” he says harshly

“What?!” I didn’t know what to say, how could Megan do that after she wanted to get with Eddie!

“Will you be all right getting back home by yourself”

“It’s not dark, I’ll be fine. Where are you going?”

“To drown my tears” and he walks in the other direction, his only sixteen he can’t drink yet! No point stopping him now and I jump on the bus to go home.