Free:zing rubber

Inside the headquarters of Re:bel, Misato was talking with her four re:volution users.

Misato: This red Re:volution user, is quite the problem.....

Ash: We haven't been having the best of luck with him....

Artemis: The cowered isn't at all concerned with fighting us, he just wants to get away.

Misato: Maybe that's a good thing.....

Ibuki: What do you mean?

Misato: Well.. with the little footage we have of him, and the feats that he's accomplished that you've reported...

Misato: Mei has theorized that his armor is somehow more advanced than all of yours...

Ren: All armors are made here in the base it's self, were all requirements are available. Who would someone even make one outside of the base?

Misato: It's not impossible for one to be made outside the base....

Artemis: He and the armor where first seen in that arctic base. Isn't there any information left about that place?

Misato: No.... Any information that there was, was erased with the base it's self.

Misato: We'll figure something out. Just be careful.... I don't want to see any of you get seriously hurt.

Ibuki: Don't worry! We'll be perfectly fine!

The team saluted there commander and left.

Meanwhile in Russia.

(Y/n) was in a snow storm, walking aimlessly.

(Y/n): Why the fuck did I come to this cold ass place!

(Play opening)

(Y/n) was wondering through a snow storm in Russia. He was freezing due to not having the proper clothes for the weather.

(Y/n): C-cold..

Red: You need to transform, otherwise you'll freeze to death.

(Y/n):....... W-wait.... What's that?

(Y/n) pointed twords a cabin in the distance.

(Y/n): Ha! Looks like I don't have to give away where I am!

(Y/n) began running twords the cabin.  Once he made it to the cabin, he opened the door and quickly entered. He locked the door behind him, and looked around the cabin.

The cabin looked old, there seemed to be no one besides (Y/n) in the cabin.

(Y/n) not wanting to be cold anymore, went twords the fire place. He lit a fire and began to enjoy the warmth.

(Y/n): Much better......

Once (Y/n) wormed himself a little, he began to look around the cabin in search of food.

He found a old kitchen, and began to rummage through the kitchen.

(Y/n): Nothing.....

(Y/n): cups......

(Y/n): Canned food?! Yes please!

He grabbed a few cans of something. He rummage around a little bit more and found crackers and a can opener.