Hy:ped up

3rd person POV:

In the headquarters of Re:bel, (Y/n) bored put of his mind while laying on a couch in the break room of the Re:volution users.

(Y/n): Bored...... So bored.........

Red: You can say that as much as you want, it's not going to change anything.

(Y/n): Ugh.... Why did Misato sent three of the others to find a Nexus, instead of me!?

Red: You can't always fight, it isn't healthy.

(Y/n): Alcoholic isn't healthy, but you don't see me stopping her from drinking.

Red: You should get a hobby.

(Y/n): Like what?

Red: I had a old guitar that's now in your room. Maybe you can learn to play it.

(Y/n): What would I even play. I'm pretty sure the only song I've heard is the one you sung once.

Red: Ibuki is still here, and she's a music lover. Maybe she can introduce you to some songs.

(Y/n): Sure, why not...

(Y/n) leaves to go get the guitar in his room. Once he found it, he made his way back to Re:bel headquarters.

There he searched for Ibuki. Eventually he checked her room.

(Knock knock knock)

The door to Ibukis room opened, and she popped her head out of the door.

Ibuki:(groggily) Ibuki was sleeping....... Do you need anything?

(Y/n): I'm bored, so teach me how to play a guitar, and introduce me to some music.

Ibuki, after hearing that, had stars in her eyes.

Ibuki: I've been waiting for this day.....

(Y/n): Huh?

(Y/n) was then dragged into her room.

(Y/n): gah!

(Play opening)

Ibuki: So you want to learn the art of music?

(Y/n): Sure... Let's go with that.

Ibuki: Before I teach you anything, what would you like to learn?

(Y/n): Just teach me to play this.

He shows her the guitar.

(Y/n): And maybe give me something to listen to. I don't really care, just keep it short.

Ibuki: That's a nice guitar. Where did you get it?

(Y/n): It's Redingtons.

Ibuki: Really?!

(Y/n): Can you start teaching me something?

Ibuki: Oh sure.

Ibuki began teaching (Y/n) how to play the guitar.

She started by teaching him the basics, and then they began to advance.

(Y/n) was a quick learner, being able to quickly learn what ever she taught him.

Ibuki began to talk about the history of the guitar, which (Y/n) didn't care for.

After a few hours, (Y/n) was able to play the guitar.