By the boo:ks

3rd person POV.

After finally coming back from his vacation, (Y/n) was in the command room.

Misato: Do you mind telling me, why you left?

(Y/n): The whole reason I agreed to stay here, is so I can fight Nexus more often. If you're not going to send me to fight, then I'll just leave and find something else to do.

Misato:(sigh)

(Y/n):(mockingly sigh's)

Misato:(glares)

(Y/n): Do you have a mission for me, or do I get go on another vacation?

Misato: I do have a mission for you.

(Y/n): Finally, took you long enough.

(Y/n): Whatcha got for me Aunty?

Misato: There's a Nexus sighting in Stockholm. You and Ren are going to take care of it.

(Y/n): Are you ever going to let me go solo?

Misato: As long as I can send someone with you, I will.

(Y/n): Whatever, tell miss can take a pounding, that I'll be waiting for her at the jet.

Misato: What did you just call her?

(Y/n): I don't know, isn't that something Redington use to call her?

Red/Misato: No!

(Y/n): Then why do I know she can take a pounding?

(Y/n) leaves, while leaving Misato imagining quite steamy things about why (Y/n) called Ren that.

(Play opening)

(Y/n) and Ren where in the jet that was taking them to Stockholm.

Ren was sitting quietly and keeping to herself, while (Y/n) was bouncing a ball against the wall of the jet repeatedly.

Ren: Should we come up with a plan now?

(Y/n):Plan? Pffft, no.

TIMESKIP

Now in Stockholm, (Y/n) immediately began heading deeper into the city, but was stopped by Ren.

(Y/n): You need something?

Ren: Re:bel regulations state, that we must come up with a plan on how we shall search the city.

Ren: I think I should take the west and south side, while you take the north and east side.

(Y/n):.......... Nah. I'm just going to wing it.

Ren: I don't believe that's the best course of action.

(Y/n): How about, you do your thing and I'll do mine?

Ren grabbed (Y/n) arm tightly.

Ren: There is a way we're supposed to do it, and we shall do it as such.

Ren began to drag (Y/n) around the city.

The duo began to search around the city. After many hours, they found nothing.

(Y/n): Are we done doing things your way? It's clearly not working.

Ren: We'll have to search more.