7

Anikka took a deep breath before she pressed the elevator button. Hindi na siya muling lumingon pa kay ricci, and she really prays na umalis na si ricci and na maging okay siya.

Anikka was jittery, hindi niya alam kung anong gagawin niya, but ricci said she had to fight for what's her, she had to fight for brent, basta ang sabi ni ricci she had to fight to be happy.

And tonight was the night, she pressed brent's doorbell kahit alam niya ang code, she stood there holding her bag, her knuckles were white.

"Niks?" Brent asked, kakagaling niya lang sa pagligo, his hair was wet and he was shirtless, anikka smiled.

"Can I go back?" Anikka asked, brent's forehead creased. Go back where?

"Can I go back into your life brent?" she whispered, nanlaki ang mata ni brent.

"ano sinabi sayo ni ricci?" brent asked, hugging anikka tight, anikka smiled as she felt brent's heartbeat, anikka can feel the coldness in brent's skin.

"sabi niya ipaglaban ko raw yung akin." Anikka said, looking at brent, brent smiled.

"and?" Brent asked, kissing anikka's forehead,

"akin ka naman diba? So ipaglaban daw kita." anikka replied, hinila siya ni brent papasok. He offered anikka coffee, and anikka sat down sa couch, waiting for brent to make her one.

"he didn't tell you anything else?" brent asked, ngumiti si anikka, getting the mug from brent's hands, mahabang gabi 'to.

"He did." She replied, looking at the floor, brent sat down.

"He finally told you?" brent asked, anikka nodded and smiled sadly.

"He deserves someone better than me." Sagot ni anikka, brent opened his arms so anikka can hug him.

"no one is better than you." brent said, his hands running up and down on anikka's back.

And anikka closed her eyes, she missed this, she missed brent's touch, she missed the feeling of brent.

"but ricci deserves someone na kaya siyang mahalin pabalik." anikka said, tumango si brent, he was placing light kisses on anikka's forehead.

"Niks, Mahal kita." Brent said, anikka looked up at him, and she smiled.

Brent's features really changed, he matured, and she didn't know it was possible for her to fall in love this fast. Or maybe it was because that love never even left in the first place.

"Mahal na mahal kita brent." anikka said, brent hugged her tight.

"akala ko maagaw ka ni ricci sa akin." brent whispered, umiling si anikka.

"hindi naman ako papa-agaw." sabi ni anikka, and she used her arms to carry her own weight dahil nakahiga na nga sila ni brent sa couch.

"I missed you Brent Isaac." She said, hovering on top of brent, brent smiled, his eyes getting smaller,

"Don't ever leave me again." Anikka said, tumango si brent, his hands on anikka's waist. Anikka smiled as she felt the slight roughness on brent's hand.

"no more betina." anikka said, brent nodded and pouted his lips. Anikka kissed Brent, and his grasp was tight enough for anikka to let herself fall on brent's chest after the kiss.

"Sa kwarto tayo?" Brent offered, pero umiling si anikka.

"Why? Matutulog lang naman tayo, I won't make a move until you're ready niks." Brent said, a hint of teasing in his voice.

"Betina slept in your room brent" anikka said, nanlaki ang mata ni brent when he realized that he needed to break up the set up with betina.

"Okay, dito lang tayo." Brent said, hugging anikka again, tumango si anikka. Brent smiled and put his arm around her shoulder.

"I love you." Brent whispered, anikka smiled but her focus was on the tv.

He watched her as she fell asleep, in his arms, while the rain was falling outside. Brent was home. Anikka is his home.