12

"ang ganda mo talaga." Joe Gomez de Liaño said, which made anikka frown.

"May sakit ka?" Anikka asked joe, fixing papers for him to sign, anikka was working for the Gomez de Liaño's. Umiling si joe, anikka raised her eyebrow.

"ano favorite flower mo?" Joe asked, signing the papers anikka gave, may tiwala naman si joe kay anikka.

"Roses." Masungit na sagot ni anikka, joe laughed and looked at jordi,

"One point kay Rivero." Joe said, getting the flowers under his desk, anikka's eyes widened.

"Talo si Paraiso, sunflower pinadala eh" javi said, getting another bouquet from under his desk. Anikka rolled her eyes as the two giant placed it on her arm.

"bets na pala pangalan ko ngayon." Anikka said bitterly, looking at the envelope. Nanlaki ang mata ni juan, who was quietly sipping his coffee.

"you know what?" Joe started, putting his arm around anikka "just go home early today, enjoy yourself and spend money." Joe said, looking at juan. Anikka looked at joe, joe smiled.

Kinuha ni joe lahat ng folder na hawak ni anikka and he placed it on his desk. Kinuha naman ni javi yung bag ni anikka and he gave it to her. Juan smiled and nodded at anikka.

"Take a break niks. You deserve it." Juan said sincerely, tumango lamang si anikka, getting her keys from her bag.

She texted ricci, saying thanks lang to for the flowers, but she was driving towards brent's condo. A frown on her face, how dare he send flowers?? At pangalan pa ni betina ang nilagay niya??

She stomped towards the elevator, hindi na siya hinarang ng guard. Anikka was tapping her feet, waiting for the elevator to stop in brent's floor. Inihanda niya na yung key card but then decided not to use it. The bouquet still in her hand. She violently  knocked on brent's door and she also pressed the doorbell many times to annoy brent.

"TANGINA MO" anikka shouted when brent opened the door.

"chill, ang aga aga eh" brent said, a smirk on his face, anikka rolled her eyes.

"Gago ka ba? Sana hindi ka nalang nagpadala puta, tara sasamahan kitang ibigay to kay betina tangina mo." Anikka ranted, pinalo palo niya pa kay brent yung bulaklak.

"Did you read what's inside or did you just look at the envelope?" Brent asked, his voice soft and understanding. Umiling si anikka, wiping her tears.

"I love you" brent whispered, hugging anikka tightly kahit na pinipilit niyang makawala kay brent.

"It's just you love, ikaw lang." Brent said, kissing anikka's cheeks, lalong umiyak si anikka, but she stopped struggling, and hinayaan niya nalang si brent na yakapin siya.

"Anikka, I know I did a lot of mistakes." Brent started, he kissed anikka's forehead and ran his hands through her hair "pero ikaw lang yung mahal ko anikka, walang iba, ikaw lang talaga."

"It doesn't feel that way" anikka said, her voice muffled because of the tears and because her face was in brent's chest.

"I know baby, i'm sorry." Brent whispered, anikka sniffled, hugging brent tightly.

"I don't want to lose you brent" anikka whispered, looking up at brent.

"You would never lose me anikka" brent closed the door, anikka looked at brent.

"kainis ka kasi." Sabi ni anikka, brent chuckled.

"trust me when I say na ikaw lang, I prayed for you anikka, gago ako kung papakawalan pa kita, you are the best thing that happened to me. Mahal na mahal kita anikka." Brent said, placing his hand on anikka's cheeks, wiping her tears with his thumb.

"You prayed for me?" Anikka asked, brent nodded.

"Then why did you put bets sa note?" Brent smiled at anikka's question.

"You came here diba? you talked to me? But if you read the note, It was meant for you, and you only my anikka."

"Sakin lang?" Anikka said, making pacute kay brent, brent nodded, pinching anikka's cheeks.

"Ikaw lang."