Episode 6: Describe the night we met

"ano oras ka ba aalis dyan?" Brent asked through the phone, his focus was on the road.

"Paalis na nga, bakit ba nagmamadali ka?" Anikka asked brent, she just turned off her laptop and placed it inside her bag.

"Wala lang, I miss you na eh." Brent said, his voice making lambing to anikka, anikka rolled her eyes as if brent can see her.

"You saw me yesterday." Anikka said, walking to the elevator, smiling at her employees.

"I know, but I miss you so much love." Brent said, anikka smiled as she started her car.

"See you later love" Anikka said, brent smiled.

"Drive safely anikka." Brent said, his tone serious.

"You too love, drive safe." Anikka heard brent hum and then she ended the call.

The drive to the studio that they were filming excess exes in wasn't that far, so she has a lot of time. Wala na rin siyang naririnig from ricci, she feels like ricci has been avoiding her.

"Si brent wala pa?" Anikka asked olivia as she entered the filming location, olivia smiled and then shaked her head.

"Wala pa po eh." Olivia answered, tumango lamang si anikka and decided to fix herself nalang.

Excess EXes, Episode 6: Describe the night we met

“Anikka Perez" "Paraiso" brent said, not stating his full name so it would sound like anikka's last name was paraiso, tumingin naman si anikka kay brent and brent stuck out his tongue.

"Thank you so much for the support you have given us, sobrang na-appreciate namin." Brent said, anikka nodded and smiled widely.

"Thank you because you find our lives interesting." Anikka smiled at olivia.

"Thank you for helping the wonderful students of ust pass." Sabi ni brent, olivia smiled and raised her thumbs.

"Describe the night you guys met."

Olivia asked, anikka smiled at the thought of the first time she met brent.

"Prom namin yun right?" Anikka asked brent, tumango naman si brent. Third year highschool, he was studying in La Salle Greenhills while Anikka was studying in Zobel.

"I had this friend, Janine, siya yung date ni brent. While I had no one." Anikka said, brent laughed.

"Tapos, when I saw brent, ang unang thought ko nun "ugh fuck boy" kasi nga naka bukas yung first two buttons ng polo niya, tapos yung lakad niya talaga pacool, may fuckboy vibes talaga si brent" anikka chuckled, brent naman keeps on nodding.

"But he asked me to dance with him, and he had the most malambing voice ever." Anikka admitted looking straight into the camera. "And the way he held my hand when we danced made me feel like I would never be alone."

"Anikka was the most beautiful among her friends." Brent started looking at anikka, "when janine introduced me to anikka, sabi ko sa sarili ko I want her in every way possible." Brent said, anikka looked at brent,

"Not sexual way ha, but I wanted anikka to be in my life, I want her to be my friend, my best friend, my lover, my wife, the mother of my children, I wanted anikka to be in my life, so that night I dumped janine, and asked for anikka" brent laughed.

"Anikka kasi, she lights up the entire room, I remember her gown was powder blue, it was off shoulder and it made me think of clouds, anghel si anikka sa paningin ko that night, her smile always seems to catch my attention. Anikka stood out from the crowd, and I remember the song playing when I asked het to dance with me, it was can't help falling in love, and after a month, I started to court anikka."

Do you still want anikka in every way possible?

Nakatitig lamang si brent kay anikka after hearing the question, he imagined anikka with their children, he imagined anikka walking down the aisle, he imagined waking up to anikka and seeing a ring on her finger.

"Yes." Brent answered, anikka smiled, her eyes full of adoration for brent.

But both of their smiled faltered and faded when brent's phone rang and they saw the caller ID.