1

"Trending kayo ah," Renzo Subido said, Brent raised his eyebrows and proceeded to roll his eyes at his teammate. "Kayo ni Niks. Hindi ka ba nag-open ng twitter?" Renzo asked again, umiling si Brent. 

But he was lying, he always checked twitter after the first episode was released in youtube and even when Anikka retweeted it. 

"Hindi naman na nag-open si Brent ng social media simula nung nagbreak sila," CJ said, his arm around his girlfriend, Alliana.

"Ewan ko ba dyan, siya pa ata nahurt eh," Renzo said, his eyes scanning the menu.

Napagdesisyonan nilang kumain sa labas, sadly, tatlo lang sila na available because of their busy sched. Yung iba, nagpatuloy sa basketball, yung iba naman, nagtrabaho o nagtayo ng sariling negosyo.

"What would we be like kaya kung si Brent pa rin at si Anikka?" CJ asked, umiling lamang si Brent. He honestly didn't want to think about it, nasasampal siya ng katotohanan na he made a mistake. They would've been as happy as CJ and Alliana, maybe even happier or maybe, they got married. 

"Kasal na siguro sila, sabi ni Anikka she was willing to marry Brent back then daw eh," sabi ni Renzo, his smile showing that he was teasing Brent. He was supposed to say something but the waiter was in front of Renzo to get his order. 

"Nanonood ka?" Brent asked Renzo, tumango si renzo, his smile wide and teasing. 

"Oo naman! Ako kaya number 1 fan ng BrenKka nung college, as if papalampasin ko ngayon." CJ laughed at what Renzo said. 

"Si Anikka ba yun?" Alliana asked, lahat sila ay lumingon.

Anikka was standing in front of the restaurant they were in, smiling while she was on her phone. Naka jeans at blouse lang siya, her hair tied in a low bun and naka sneakers lang, pero ang lakas ng dating niya, Brent mentally cursed himself for breaking up with her.

"Wag mo tawagin baka may date," sabi ni Brent kay Renzo.

 Renzo rolled his eyes but decided not to call her anyways.

"Oh my God." lumingon si Renzo nang sabihin ito ni CJ. Renzo gasped which made Brent curious, but he fought the urge to turn around.

Nakangiti si CJ at si Alliana who was facing the entrance kaya kitang kita nila.

"Text mo nga si Chu," sabi ni Renzo, who was also looking at the entrance at kulang nalang mabali leeg niya. Brent rolled his eyes but decided to follow Renzo. 

San ka?

Brent texted his sister, he kept on thinking kung ano ginagawa ni Anikka sa restaurant and who is she meeting.

"Nagreply na ba?" Renzo asked. 

Brent checked his phone to see. "Nasa mall daw siya," he replied, wala naman siya pake kung nassan si Chu, malaki na yung kapatid niya.

"Ah kaya pala okay," Renzo sighed in relief, looking at Brent with a creepy smile.

"Bakit?" he looked at the three of them, lahat sila nakatingin kay Brent at may nang-aasar na ngiti. 

"Mahal ka pa kaya ng pamilya mo?"CJ teased, kumunot ang noo ni brent.

"Oo nga eh, grabe!" dagdag ni Renzo. Brent, tired of looking like an idiot and submitting into his curiosity, he looked back at her. 

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya and his friends laughed.

"Goals," sabi ni Renzo, Brent rolled his eyes.

"bakit hindi ka kasama?" biro ni CJ, Alliana beside him, a warm smile on her lips as she watched Brent blush. 

Brent's family was having dinner with Anikka. Nakayakap pa nga si bruce kay Anikka while they're ordering.

"Yes tita, unexpected nga po eh," Renzo recited, kumunot ang noo ni Brent. "Sabi ni Anikka yan," he said, proud of himself that he can read the lips of Anikka.

"Gago po talaga si Brent, tapos akala niya gwapo siya and di naman talaga," CJ teased. Brent rolled his eyes, he knows deep inside him na hindi kayang sabihin ni Anikka yun about him.

or can she? 

"Sabi ni Anikka, ako pinakagwapo noon sa atin," Brent boasted with his eyes closed, hinawak hawakan pa niya yung pisngi niya. "See? Clear skin," sabi ni Brent, narinig niyang nagbubulungan si Renzo, CJ, at Alliana. 

He opened his eyes to see Anikka by his side, Smiling wide at him. 

"Nice to see you again, Kuya Renzo!" sabi ni Anikka, her hands resting on Brent's shoulder.

"Anikka, ang laki ng ginanda mo!" Renzo said, lumaki lalo ang ngiti ni Anikka

She playfully rolled her eyes and gave Renzo a half hug ."thank you!" she said. 

Binaling niya ang atensyon niya kay CJ at Alliana. "Congratulations on the engagement," sabi ni Anikka. Alliana smiled and laid her head on CJ's shoulder, mouthing a small thank you. 

"Hey, punta na ako dun ha? You're free to join, pamilya mo yun," Anikka joked, patting Brent's  shoulder.

"Oh bat tahimik ka?" Renzo asked, dumating na rin ang food nila, they can hear the small banter and the laughs mula sa table nila Anikka. Brent's dad was teasing Brent and even badmouthing his son as a joke. 

Brent can hear Anikka's laugh, the genuine one and how he wished that he was still a part of the people that can make Anikka smile or laugh. Because Brent noticed that whenever Anikka looked into his eyes there were sadness, or a look of longing? 

basta hindi masaya yung ngiti ni Anikka. 

"Huy! Brent!" yinugyog ni Renzo si Brent. Kanina pa siya tulala at hindi pa ginagalaw ang pagkain niya. 

"Pre, hinawakan niya balikat ko," sabi ni Brent, nakatulala pa rin while he puts his hand on where Anikka put hers. 

"Tapos?" Alliana asked. 

"Kilig ako pre"